Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi,

I really need someone's input on this. I'M really in love with someone like never befoeé This love is so deep and I don't know what to do about it. I tried everything from law of attraction , RS, switchwords , positive thinking .... all of it. I tried forgetting about him and I even let it go for a long while (got him out of my mind). Those feelings just comes back and i don.t know why. i really believe that he was attracted to me but I'm not sure anymore.  I can still imagine us together holding hands , kissing ..everytime i think about that it puts a smile on my face. He is the last thing I think about at night and the first thing I think about in the morning.. I thought I really believed but now i'm not sure or i don't know how to truly believe. Can someone please let me know how you managed to attract someone when you thought nothing was possible anymore. I visualized text messages which i didn't get for a while now.. I really felt the emotions of him texting me.. seriously I've tried it all. I really believed that everything was possible..

Now I'm trying really hard not to believe otherwise.. I need a miracle.. Thank you

I'm grateful for all your answers .. Thank you

Views: 1047

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I let go of my x may times and moved on and he came back...so when you get to the place of you know you don't need him to be happy, and you go on....then the guy coming back is icing on the cake of your happiness and you can allow if he's willing to be with you.

would love to manifest a positive, loving messagr from my girlfriend. Well I think maybe she is my ex now. She told me two days ago she wants to be on her own. Yestrrdaty I texted her "I love you" and she replied with an emoji of a broken heart. J tild her I miss you... she didn't reply.

Today I text her asking for forgiveness and said I'm sorry and told her again I love her...

She said I do forgive you but I am hurt and need time on my own so please leave me be, it is what it is.

I replied to her saying I love her and don't want to lose us. I said my heart misses your heart, what we have or had is too good to throw away..

she replied to me saying I know you do and I am the same but I am still hurt and confused and I can't think straight. When I work out what I'm feeling and what I want to say I will text you.

So am waiting now for her to contact me and hoping it wil be good news of her wanting to work things out
Just visualise the end result . How you want it to be then let it go :) im giving myself advice also :)
Love yourself! That is ALL that matters!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service