Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I've been reading a lot and watching a lot of videos on attracting money lately. One of the videos mentioned that you should write down your beliefs, fears and thoughts on money. I want this to be an open thread where anyone can post these.

Deep down, I have always feared money. I think my biggest fear is that the only ways to earn lots of it involve ripping people off or destroying your soul. Of course this isn't true but this belief has been with me since a young age and it's frankly hard to let go.

I believe deep down I also fear earning lots of money because I would not spend it in the proper manor. Perhaps I believe I don't deserve it or I feel guilty for having it because so many people don't.

I've also had this belief that it's impossible to earn lots of money and I will be poor forever. I know this isn't true but this is another belief that has been with me for a long time.

What I want to believe and what I want to choose to believe is that money can buy happiness, I deserve a lot of money and I deserve to receive more money right now.

It's funny because from a young age we are thought by our elders and authority figures that money isn't something you should discuss. I often wonder if because of this mantra, this is why so many people have negative beliefs and thoughts towards money. Because they keep everything bottled up inside. When you keep everything bottled up inside, it creates negative energy which leads to negative beliefs. I believe this creates the negative belief cycle toward money.

What are your beliefs on money?

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A really great video, an article & 2 quotes for all those who are struggling with allowing/perceiving abundance/money in their life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETEtbfo7Mak

https://www.myrkothum.com/limiting-beliefs-about-money/

L'immagine può contenere: testoNessuna descrizione della foto disponibile.

Like you, I’ve done a lot of work on money and my beliefs, and I would say its not hard at all to change any beliefs (unless you want it to be).  Valid choice either way for it to be easy or hard – but just a choice.  For me, right now I’m choosing to believe:

Money comes to me easily, effortlessly and with joy.

Its easy and fun to generate money.

Money follows joy, everytime I experience joy money finds me in interesting and exciting ways.

Money doesn’t only come from sources I am conscious of.

Money is beautiful and I love money. 

Money and happiness are (for me) linked.

Focus on why you want money, and keep the whole conversation on how you want to feel. Also, don’t focus on happiness, because that’s too much of a stretch. Focus on softer emotions.

“I want to feel loved. I want to feel accepted. I want to feel supported. I want to feel freedom. I want to feel ease. I want to feel comfortable. I want to feel relaxed. I want to feel soothed. I want to feel like I’m just going with the flow.”

Money tends to be a touchy subject for most people, which is why it isn't generally discussed, but I think you would be fine doing so on here.

Lots of people have a love-hate relationship with money. They love having it, but they also have a lot of fears and negative beliefs around it, which blocks the flow to them.  Purging these and changing them is key to allowing that flow to happen. 

I have never really worried about money, as we always had it when I was growing up. We weren't amazingly rich, but we never went without and had pretty good lives.  The only time I worried about money was when I was a University student and had to be a bit frugal with it, but I now realise that that frugality (although it kept me in credit) wasn't all that necessary. 

The reason being is that we are all connected to the Universe: the Universal source of provision, and it will supply your every need and desire of you believe it does.  This takes some trust and that has to be built up over time, but once you start it's quite easy to do.  The basic idea is that what you give out, you get back.  So if you are struggling for money, don't scrimp and save too much, try and spend some money unnecessarily. Outflow a bit more and that will come back to you multiplied.  Then once you have had some experiences of that, try and outflow a little bit more afterwards.  Then you will start up a flow of money coming into your life, but at the same time, you won't be 'afraid' to spend it.

For instance, I had an experience a few years ago when I was unemployed, in which I started giving to charity or good causes for a couple of days on the bounce, and then I attracted a tax rebate.  I continued, and attracted free flights to Nice for a weekend away, and spending money. Lesson had been had but not yet learned.  I began donating to charity and worthwhile causes again a few months later, and was given an iPad as a present.

A couple of years later, I decided to make a habit of it as I was working again and had a regular income, and have done so ever since.  Every other day, I give to charity, or outflow in some way (tips, sponsoring fundraising initiatives, giving to street artists and buskers etc) and it certainly serves me well.  I have had regular pay rises, been given money unexpectedly, and have had nice things given to me for my flat.  I also have more money now than I have ever done. When you make this a habit, giving becomes its own reward.

Something else you can do if you are struggling for money is to give thanks for the money you have right now, and keep on doing so.  This uses the law of attention in a different way, since you aren't complaining about not having money, but replacing those negative thoughts with something positive. If you do that then you outflow energy in a positive way, and what you give thanks for comes back to you multiplied.  Once again, I did this when I was out of work 7 years ago, and though I didn't necessarily attract any new money, finances stopped being a worry for a while.  It was probably that I didn't do it long enough, and had I given thanks for longer, I would have attracted new money.

Another thing you can do, I to see the Source/Universe/God/Allah etc as your provider, not just of your money, but of everything in your life. Your home, your work, your health, your material goods etc.  It provides for you, rather than your job, your pension, or your stocks and shares, and it isn't restricted by what is going on in the world.  If you can do this (I'm still learning, and I do realise that trust can take a while to build up) then you won't be worried by things like recession or job loss. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service