I will appreciate so much, to have someone's point of view or opinion in my decision, and helping me to clarify my ideas, will be really awesome
I've been chasing a big money goal. My finances were "stable" 'til i got operated, because i had to make a lot of expenses after that.
Then, I moved to a smaller goal, like US$ 8,000 in a week; because i needed it. I needed to have some control in my monthly budget and solve some problems.
I didn't get it at 100%, but it worked in some way, and i'm starting this month with a stable quantity.
I thought to increase the goal to US$12,000 in a month, as my salary.
But i'm thinking to return into the bigger goal again.
I would love to have someone's opinion and see if i'm right
Here are the details of my decision:
- After this past month, i'm more aware of my feelings, almost every moment at the day. I'm constantly having the urge to feel better when i'm low, or to change my feelings if i'm distracted and focusing in what i don't want.
Although it can be a GREAT habit for this whole process, i think it's turning into anxiety. It's like my brain or mind it's more attentive of what it's going to happen depending of my mood.
All this past days, i've been dealing with headaches and tension. I'm not sure if it's because this approach it's turning into self-pressure or it's because of some circumstances i've been trough with my family.
The most important thing for me, is to love myself along this process, and put this love in first place. But i have the habit of being demanding with my own results
- I think that a monthly goal (maybe for myself), makes me to pay more attention into faster results, and may turn into pressure
- I think the smaller goal it's a way to look for security (at least for me). When writing this I've noticed, That i thought is hard to get more money working less hours (I'm dedicating to my own care and feeding, i've been in dental surgery almost 2 months ago); so when i run out of money and had problems, I've decided to change my aproach for fast results.
But now I think that if I really vibrate with abundance, wellness, financial freedom; this very feelings will ensure and improve my daily and monthly life 'til getting my final goal
- These goals aren't because of the money itself, but they are because what i'll do with them. The bigger goal represents my final lifestyle and financial freedom; the posibility to pay people to work for me instead doing their job myself, live in my own and very nice place, and lots of thinks i enjoy visualizing, etc. And the smaller goal will lead me to the step, but not to the final that i want; so maybe I moved into small due to the problems, urgent needings, and lack of confidence; avoiding to get into a difficult situation.
- But... i also have fear to focus in a big goal, but at the end of the month, don't be able to ensure my fully monthly budget and other expenses
There are thoughts in deeper levels of the mind, so it's truly helpful when someone helps you to notice it. I'll be waiting for responses, thanks!