Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

There is Source, gathered in heaven, so completely and utterly, madly, passionately in love with you, just hanging on your every word, wondering what amazing thing you will say and do next will be. Just so excited to have the opportunity to give you everything you want because it would excite you so much.

And there you are, asking away for eveything you want - somethings you know you want, somethings you don't know you want but will get anyway.

And Source is so eager to give you all your heart desires. Source does not question what you ask for because Source loves you so much, Source cannot conceive that you would ever ask for anything that would not make you happy. There is Source now, getting the next gift ready to give you.

"Source, what is it?"

"I don't know, but it must be something truely amazing because you asked for it. I'm so eager to learn exactly what you will do with a kick up the bottom."

Be careful what you ask for, because you are going to get it.

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you want to be aware, just look around you at your life.  What happens in your life, everything you have *is* what you are telling Source/Universe you want.  You really want to have X turn up and be so wonderful and amazing.  X turns up but it's not quite what you were expecting.  You have two avenues to examine.  1 is you are trying to control too much how things must be.  There is amazing beauty in the way things are, but we often don't see that because we have this image in our head of how we think it must be.

2. You have a hidden belief that you can't really have eveything you desire because ...... (you fill in blank).  I saw a wonderful clip of Bashar on youtube explaining to a woman who humans often will say it all works but not for them and he said, what makes you so special that these laws, that work for everybody the same way, won't work for you?   You will instinctively know in your gut, which of these might be the case.  Or maybe they will spark you off in the direction of what the real issue is.

This is very profound wisdom, Les.  Thank you for sharing it.  Very true.

Hi michelle i find your words in All of your posts really inspiring! Thanks for giving us all that. I would love to Know your point of view in my posts, please visit! Bless you

Thank you, Barbara.  I certainly will :)

Hi michelle i find your words in All of your posts really inspiring! Thanks for giving us all that. I would love to Know your point of view in my posts, please visit! Bless you

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service