Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Has anyone ever been through a rough experience only to have witness a blessing in disguise? I'll give you an example.

I was in unusual pain today (don't worry, it's gone and it's not serious). I was sitting down and starting to feel better when my mom asked me if I wanted to go with her and her friend. Usually, this would mean I would get to eat at a restaurant (which I rarely get to do), but this time I decided to let myself rest.

My mom was heading out the door when I asked her where she was going. She said, "I'm going to my friend's house and then to church." I said, "You were trying to trick me into going to church weren't you?" She said, "Yes b/c you need to go!"

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ha, ha, ha. Have a great day. One of the joys in life is, although I work on the spiritual path every day, I don't have to get dressed up and drag myself to church on Sundays. Your Mom is pretty serious about it if she's going on Wednesday nights, too. In my humble opinion, you dodged a bullet. LOL!
When waiting between filming the other day, all the extras were sitting in a bus. After 7 hours of sitting there without anything happening, a girl goes "Anyone want to go for a walk?". I went with her and a few minutes, a jeep (with noone in it- with the handbrake on) that was on top of a hill nearby came speeding down and crashed into the bus really hard.

Just thought that was pretty amazing that we decided to go for a walk at that moment after sitting in the bus for 7 hours...
I probably do that all the time, in a way -- I look back on my life and see all my rough experiences as blessings...for how they've gotten me to this point.

That said, I know there are those "near-misses" (ha) that happen often and that's a really funny story!

I know all about church -- used to be a devout churchgoer, and as an ordained minister, well, I couldn't really stay away lest I lose my job.

Now, people hint to me from time to time, "We miss you in church." And, "Would you be willing to help us with such-and-such?"

I pretty much say no -- not easy to do as I find it hard to do that -- but I am finally, thank God & the universe, that I'm getting to the place where I can be really true to myself and it works out so much better, plus I don't have time to spend doing things I don't really want to do.

Praise the Lord, MT!