Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi,, I just wanted to share this with you, For the past few weeks, I have literally been bombarded by ideas and impulses. I did ask for them, and oh boy have I been getting them. I have to walk around the house with a pen and notebook or my phone to make notes on when they come up. It's gone crazy. NOT that I am complaining obviously. I say bring it on. I just might need to get myself a little bit more organised. I am working on my website, with ideas for that and eBooks as well. And the impulses to suddenly look something up, write something, do something... They have been coming at me too like rockets. It's the craziest I've ever known it, to be honest. I am seeing ahead of me a successful full-time internet business or 2 with all the ideas and I have literally nothing in my way now stopping me. I sadly lost my fiance on Boxing day last year, and before that, I was spending more time as a carer than a writer. He was my massive inspiration though and he was so proud of what I was doing and gave me a push when needed. .Well for a few months I didn't really feel like writing a lot, only personal stuff. Then I decided to throw myself into my work a he wanted. He didn't want me having to care for him but I did. He was trying to find ways around it so that I had more time to write. Bless him. Anyway these last few weeks, after me asking for some more ideas and being in a receptive mode to receive them, they started, and they are still coming in thick and fast. I feel like I am flying high. I just need to get more organised now as I say. 

Anyway, sorry for the long essay there. I didn't mean for that to happen but I was just so excited when I typed. Hope you are all having a wonderful Thursday. 

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice work Eve! Milk it for all it's worth! I love it when this happens! WTG! Keep it up! :D

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service