Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

My stupid boyfriend all of the sudden since being locked up and had past drug issues, decided to not be pagan anymore and wanted me to convert to Christianity but, I know for a fact deep down he can't use any form of religion to change himself.  He has to change himself and stop his addictions himself.  Second off I know he's lost and I know he has a stronger belief in being pagan.  But, he wants me to convert but, it will not happen.  I have no desire to be Christian I hated the religion growing up its boring its not for me.  I found my religion and was denying it for years.  I am not wanting to give up my handfasting ceremony that HE PROMISED ME THAT WE WOULD HAVE ONE.  And, he shouldn't be allowed to go back on promises.  I have filled every promise I would do in our relationship and never have broke any.  How can I get the old Pagan version of him back and for my desires to be fulfilled and to still manifest the best version of him for Our family.  Please help.

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Linda,

You asked, "How can I get the old Pagan version of him back" You can't. As you said yourself, he has to do that. He has to decide it's ok to let go of the fear and make the changes that feel better for him. 

"and for my desires to be fulfilled" You have to allow them. You have to let go of your own levels of fear, and know that these things are possible and that it's ok to have them.

"and to still manifest the best version of him for Our family." Again, he has to choose that if that's what he wants. You can only guide him in this. He has to make the decision of exactly what he wants. Just like you, he has his own spiritual evolution, and he will allow himself only what he believes he can have. 

Lastly, he's not stupid, just afraid. Give him compassion and understanding, and that will help to give him room to make the best choices for himself. =)

MM & MP & MMA

Bright Blessings,

Ross - Tolemac

Conscious Energy Healing

Conscious Energy Meditation

But, he is being stupid by being close minded and he was the one that told me that I need to coexist with all religions yet here he is telling me to convert.  And, do I deserve to have the wedding I desire and it not be Christian?  I refuse to marry under that corrupt religion.  But, I did tell him I am going to manifest my handfasting ceremony with or without him.  And, lastly he can't tell me what to believe I've already been down that road with Christianity and I found how corrupt it really is.  I am very happy being the religion I am.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service