Is it possible to manifest something overnight if I put so much energy and belief into it and I really believe it will happen the next day? (its not something HUGE.....I just want to manifest a certain person saying something and changing her mind) so its not like I want to manifest a car....just a simple thing....what do you think?
I wonder the same thing;;))
Of, course, you can manifest something instantly if you are in a place of allowing.
Manifesting a car is the same as manifesting a feather or a biscuit. It is your perception that makes the difference in how easy or difficult you think it is; the universe doesn't.
Shembu I think you have to elaborate here ,you put it like its an easy thing just change your perception!! it's really easy solution but how can you change your perception please tell me . let's say that you're conditioned to believe and perceive the world in a certain way for 20 years . so I think at least it should take time if you wanna change your conditioned perception and at the end it depends on how strong your desire and well ..
Please correct me if I'm wrong..
You are absolutely right my friend, it often takes some amount of time for one to change their perception, but it does not mean that because it takes time for someone to tune into a new idea or perception, it is due to the fact that it is difficult.
The ease or difficulty of realising something you're reaching for is not determined by time, it is determined by how ready you are to ACCEPT that the new idea is valid and true for YOU; interestingly enough, it has very little to do with effort, but more to do with focus.
The universe is always reflecting back to you your balance of thought, not what is "real" or what is "fact" or "true"; so if 60% of the time, you are considering your awareness that something is absent or difficult, while enjoying the idea of it being present the remaining 40% of the time, that is the degree to which it will factor in your experience, until those proportions change.
And you are right again, the strength or intensity of the desire does matter too. The more intense the desire is the powerfully you will be attracting it and, despite your resistance, it could enter your experience; but it won't feel comfortable or effortless, due to your resistance; and in time, how long it stays in your experience will end up corresponding to your balance of thought about it anyway, so there is no getting around that. For many, sometimes the desire entering their experience allows them to change their balance of thought about it and so it ends up becoming a more permanent fixture in their world. But in the long run, it is a more effortful way of getting there.
Fundamentally, what I believe is important to note here is that some go about trying to change their old perceptions, whereas others just go about accepting the new one. They are not the same thing. One is harder than the other because the former involves more pushing against the awareness of what is not wanted.
Changing a 20 year long perception is infinitely harder than focusing on accepting a new one.
Interesting isn't it? That even our perception of perception counts. :-))
This is really stunning thank you very much Shembu...
That's also worked for me that way,Chamomile . Not with text messages but with actual conversations,emails,tweets,phone calls,etc. And yes,I have often manifested them overnight, or the following afternoon (I do a lot of my visualizations in the morning just after I wake up).
Hi again...I have to share this stroy...I met my current doctor one month ago...he is married but thats not the ponit...The thing is when we met we connected like friends..I was so happy in his presence..we laughed and talked about everything ..its unusual for a doctor to act like this..anyway he is very handsome and if he wasn't married I would take a chance on contcting him BUT I wanted to try manifestation,,,just for the fun of it...I imagined he was not married that we met outside of his office..somewhere else and it was so wonderful ...the thing is I wanted to meet him somewhere,,,and today as I went into the supermarket my focus went to the left (somehow) and I see him looking at me smiling...!! I have never seen him here before..can this be a sign??? just a fun thing I know he is married...::))
thanx!!! How do I then tell these things apart from the ones I really want to manifest?? This was just a fun thing,,,but if I have a real life wish, how do i know IT from this?? confused a bit;))