Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Can I use LOA to get a "specific" person to fall in love with me or sleep with me?

Like a co-worker, manager, classmate, or teacher? I have been using it at the workplace and at school, and someone typically picks up on my signal when the time comes. However, I'm just wondering how to do this on a specific person, meaning someone who has already appeared on my radar (knows who I am). There are a couple of girls I fancy at both places, and one of my biggest fantasies is to go to bed with a teacher in a class I'm in. The Abe book states that a person is in control of their own world, so I'm thinking that person's radar that knows me would have to pick up on mine in order for this to happen.

On a side note, I tried fantasizing while looking at photos or thinking of the person I already know, and the only difference I noticed was their friendliness increased by a lot.

Views: 528

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"I have been completely wasting my time on you if this is the conclusion you have reached over all our discussions."

It isn't. I already 100% know that all of those batshit women were creations, because the time travel diary I have shows the evidence in there. It's actually my fault all of that happened, because I didn't have that much knowledge on spirituality back then.

"Aha another assumption (completely incorrect again but nonetheless).  How the hell do you know what I have been through in my life?  You don’t – so please don’t make assumptions because you are taking two and two and coming up with one million rather than four.  You think you are the only person who has had a hard time – like what planet are you on?  Do you read any other peoples stories here and acknowledge that a lot of people are in worst places than you are?"

This whole forum has gone to shit. It is littered with people who have mental issues, and I even question the hope of humanity in here.

"Again a completely wrong assumption.  Maybe you missed it where I admitted that my relationships haven’t always been perfect or loving?"

My situation got so out of hand that I asked Yahowah to take my life back in 2012, and I nearly died of a heart attack.

"Another two and two making a million again?  How would you know – seriously?  I haven’t mentioned the time I was moving to the US to live with a girl I was in love with in my early 20’s.  Suffice to say, I made the move away from friends and family because like you – I had an idealistic fantasy about a relationship with this person and it was so far from that idea or concept that it was doomed at the get go and despite warnings from friends nad family I felt I had to listen to my heard."

This is the one thing that frustrates me about LOA. If our vibrations do not match the desire, the universe just gives us a giant middle finger in the end. There are people in here that have vibrations so far down the rabbit hole that they have spent years climbing back up, and are still receiving unwanted manifestations.

"Like talk about missing the whole concept of the point."

Nothing was missed. I'm not closing the door on anyone, because I'm not here to judge.

"And you think you have wisdom – if anything you have none at all if you have failed to learn anything from any of my messages about how powerful you are."

What about how powerful the universe is? With all the crazy shit that goes on, do you even question that this is Yahowah running a giant circus show?

"I am done with discussions with you. Maybe you are too wise for any help already – I mean its obvious that you are after all your life has worked out completely and you have no issues."

Don't be coming in here with this "I'm older than you" BS. That doesn't mean anything, because everything begins with a man's mind. You being older has zero credibility on the universe, or any experience with women.

Cosigning this. Good points Graysen.

No, they have their own free will as well, just as you have your's and may not want to do these things.  But that doesn't mean that you can't have you desire to sleep with someone.  Start sending out the vibration of FEELING GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF, and that you are attractive, and you will starts attracting people who think the same way.  People who think you are attractive and want to sleep with you.  It may be the people you have your eye on (but only if they are wanting to) or it may be someone even better, who is on the same frequency as you and picking up on your vibration.  So send out the vibration, and leave it up to the Universe to find the girls. 

Yup, this is a good way to look at it, I agree.

It isn't. I already 100% know that all of those batshit women were creations, because the time travel diary I have shows the evidence in there. It's actually my fault all of that happened, because I didn't have that much knowledge on spirituality back then.

Talk about what better proof that all my time has been wasted, than your own words above.  If you really understood the law of attraction then you wouldn't even use the words you have used above to describe this whole situation that YOU created.  LOA doesn't deal with faults - and that is a judgment you are making about yourself. 

This whole forum has gone to shit. It is littered with people who have mental issues, and I even question the hope of humanity in here.

Interesting choice of words here, but like most things when you describe what you see externally its often a reflection of that which is internal.  Again another basic concept that's taught throughout the centuries.  I think this forum has always been and will always be a valuable resource for those serious about learning about applying the law of attraction.  There are many teachers and many different methods because this is an abundant universe, but if that's your conclusion - that's yours.

My situation got so out of hand that I asked Yahowah to take my life back in 2012, and I nearly died of a heart attack.

So just to double check what you have said many times already.  Yahowah isn't actually Yahowah but your own mind and your own creation and not some external entity that you communicate with.  Yeah and you accuse others of not having wisdom.  Go figure?

This is the one thing that frustrates me about LOA. If our vibrations do not match the desire, the universe just gives us a giant middle finger in the end. There are people in here that have vibrations so far down the rabbit hole that they have spent years climbing back up, and are still receiving unwanted manifestations.$

again if you have learned the law of attraction or even used any of the examples previously given you would not actually use these words to describe what is actually a gift and experience and you would be living the life of your dreams rather than thinking the universe is giving you or anyone else a middle finger. 

Nothing was missed. I'm not closing the door on anyone, because I'm not here to judge.

It so was though, as this post illustrates perfectly.  Plus you have already judged yourself several times in your own postings. 

What about how powerful the universe is? With all the crazy shit that goes on, do you even question that this is Yahowah running a giant circus show?

Again look at the judgment here.  If you were to really see there is a universal intelligence at play that doesn't respond to a human way of thinking but is superior and has a real agenda here, you would know that nothing is actually chaotic by any standard although on surface appearance it may seem to be.  The universe doesn't think as a human being does.  It has a greater picture of the things happening and how to orchestrate circumstances and events. 

Don't be coming in here with this "I'm older than you" BS. That doesn't mean anything, because everything begins with a man's mind. You being older has zero credibility on the universe, or any experience with women.

Its not actually bs - its fact.  Plus it does actually mean something and it has credibility because on so many different levels I have actually achieved a lifestyle that I desired and created it using the LOA.  I live and walk my talk.  The results I have achieved so far are nothing far from extraordinary and I am continuing on even now.  I haven't always had an easy life per se, and I have had difficulties the same as everyone will at some point in their lives, and I have come through it.  Likewise I got married to my partner, who I have been in relationship for 5 years just gone, and I got married in a different country, and spent months planning the event.  All these things are proof that what I have been trying to help you achieve are not only possible but anything you can think of you can achieve yet you seem to be completely oblivious to that on all levels. 

Have a great life - I'm done!

"Talk about what better proof that all my time has been wasted, than your own words above. If you really understood the law of attraction then you wouldn't even use the words you have used above to describe this whole situation that YOU created. LOA doesn't deal with faults - and that is a judgment you are making about yourself."

If I am writing stuff down in my diary and the stuff is manifesting, I am responsible, because I created those situations.

"Interesting choice of words here, but like most things when you describe what you see externally its often a reflection of that which is internal. Again another basic concept that's taught throughout the centuries. I think this forum has always been and will always be a valuable resource for those serious about learning about applying the law of attraction. There are many teachers and many different methods because this is an abundant universe, but if that's your conclusion - that's yours."

This ENTIRE forum is littered with people having mental issues. I see a billion topics per day of women that are getting dumped by guys, and maybe a few threads here and there about sickness or money. Again, this place is plagued with threads of people having problems.

"So just to double check what you have said many times already. Yahowah isn't actually Yahowah but your own mind and your own creation and not some external entity that you communicate with. Yeah and you accuse others of not having wisdom. Go figure?"

I'm referring to the universe.

"again if you have learned the law of attraction or even used any of the examples previously given you would not actually use these words to describe what is actually a gift and experience and you would be living the life of your dreams rather than thinking the universe is giving you or anyone else a middle finger."

I have read the Abe book twice, have tried the processes, and like a billion different things. Nothing is working. My vibrations are not matching the desire for some reason, and "my mind" is saying it has to do with my mentality. The only signs of improvement I am seeing are transformations. Just recently, I manifested several friends, which was a giant improvement. The universe is using butterflies as a sign that a transformation has taken place.

"It so was though, as this post illustrates perfectly. Plus you have already judged yourself several times in your own postings."

I'm not closing the door on anyone, because I know how it feels to be left in the cold.

"Again look at the judgment here. If you were to really see there is a universal intelligence at play that doesn't respond to a human way of thinking but is superior and has a real agenda here, you would know that nothing is actually chaotic by any standard although on surface appearance it may seem to be. The universe doesn't think as a human being does. It has a greater picture of the things happening and how to orchestrate circumstances and events."

Interesting. I'll have to read the Abe book a third time. Maybe I'm missing something here? My vibrations are not matching the desire.

"Its not actually bs - its fact. Plus it does actually mean something and it has credibility because on so many different levels I have actually achieved a lifestyle that I desired and created it using the LOA. I live and walk my talk. The results I have achieved so far are nothing far from extraordinary and I am continuing on even now. I haven't always had an easy life per se, and I have had difficulties the same as everyone will at some point in their lives, and I have come through it. Likewise I got married to my partner, who I have been in relationship for 5 years just gone, and I got married in a different country, and spent months planning the event. All these things are proof that what I have been trying to help you achieve are not only possible but anything you can think of you can achieve yet you seem to be completely oblivious to that on all levels.

Have a great life - I'm done!"

Yet, you make it sound so easy in here. In order for a person's vibration to match their desire, it requires focus and practice. If a person has had deep rooted negative thoughts about a subject for years, it may take a very long time for that person to vibrate positively on that subject. For many years, probably a decade, I have had very violent and hateful thoughts towards women. I have had dreams of murdering, killing, stabbing, torturing, and abusing women as well. Those thoughts vibrated for years, and that type of thinking has attracted negative circumstances. Now, you explain to me Mr. Ph'D how a person can just turn that off in a nano-second. Yes, it is possible, but how? How much focus would I have to have in order to achieve this?

The reason why I am using these words is because I literally fucking snapped based on what I've read in here. I'm actually to the point I don't give a shit anymore, because guess what? When I die, this entire universe will be gone, including my memories, and my body.

If I am writing stuff down in my diary and the stuff is manifesting, I am responsible, because I created those situations.

So you have a million dollars right? You have been using it to create you life you desire – fantastic.

This ENTIRE forum is littered with people having mental issues. I see a billion topics per day of women that are getting dumped by guys, and maybe a few threads here and there about sickness or money. Again, this place is plagued with threads of people having problems.

These are not just mental issues, but nonetheless your description could easily apply to your own life story too. Now there aren’t “billions” of topics on a daily basis as you suggest, but there are indeed reoccuring themes.

I'm referring to the universe.

Okay but it doesn’t change anything even if you are referring to universe or Yahowah

I have read the Abe book twice, have tried the processes, and like a billion different things. Nothing is working. My vibrations are not matching the desire for some reason, and "my mind" is saying it has to do with my mentality. The only signs of improvement I am seeing are transformations. Just recently, I manifested several friends, which was a giant improvement. The universe is using butterflies as a sign that a transformation has taken place.

Well maybe Abe isn’t for you. Most people find the Abe tools easy to apply and understand and they present an easy to understand theory. However there is more than one teacher of the Loa. If their stuff isn’t working, try something else instead. You pick and hcoose things, and so its really unlikely that you have actually done all the processes in the book – despite having been advised to do so.

I'm not closing the door on anyone, because I know how it feels to be left in the cold.

Nonsense.

Interesting. I'll have to read the Abe book a third time. Maybe I'm missing something here? My vibrations are not matching the desire.

Why – its only going to be a waste of time for you. If its not working for you, then don’t do it.

Yet, you make it sound so easy in here. In order for a person's vibration to match their desire, it requires focus and practice. If a person has had deep rooted negative thoughts about a subject for years, it may take a very long time for that person to vibrate positively on that subject. For many years, probably a decade, I have had very violent and hateful thoughts towards women. I have had dreams of murdering, killing, stabbing, torturing, and abusing women as well. Those thoughts vibrated for years, and that type of thinking has attracted negative circumstances. Now, you explain to me Mr. Ph'D how a person can just turn that off in a nano-second. Yes, it is possible, but how? How much focus would I have to have in order to achieve this?

I don’t make it sound easy, it is really that easy. However you consistently get in your own way and that’s your choice. Not mine. It doesn’t require practice. Yes it may require some focus but at the end of the day, anyone who is willing to do the work gets results. You want me to validate the beliefs that it requires a great deal of time and effort – and I’m not going to do that because its complete bs.

The reason why I am using these words is because I literally fucking snapped based on what I've read in here. I'm actually to the point I don't give a shit anymore, because guess what? When I die, this entire universe will be gone, including my memories, and my body.

Again, whats your point here. You really think when you leave your body the universe will be gone.

"These are not just mental issues, but nonetheless your description could easily apply to your own life story too."

No kidding. I'm already smart enough to figure this out.

"Okay but it doesn’t change anything even if you are referring to universe or Yahowah."

The voice in my head is different from universe/Yahowah, because I've already seen the red flags that pointed this out. One example was when "Yahowah" called me a liar before that girl manifested. This is just my mind doing that stuff.

"Well maybe Abe isn’t for you. Most people find the Abe tools easy to apply and understand and they present an easy to understand theory. However there is more than one teacher of the Loa. If their stuff isn’t working, try something else instead. You pick and hcoose things, and so its really unlikely that you have actually done all the processes in the book – despite having been advised to do so."

It actually IS working, because I have been making vibrational jumps. When I went to the movies with that one woman, I saw a vision of a butterfly flapping its wings for a few seconds. Just recently when I manifested these new friends, both male and female, I've seen tons of butterfly signs including that one dream I had, and a commercial on TV where hundreds of them were flying. I've never been this far in the social world, so this is solid proof it is working. I think the issue here is impatience more than anything. Esther/Abe at the seminar even said a person could not make a vibrationial jump in one second where all their beliefs changed. I AM making large vibrational jumps, but it is happening in sequences. I HAVE to have patience until I get to my end goal, which is manifesting a woman who desires to marry me.

"Why – its only going to be a waste of time for you. If its not working for you, then don’t do it."

It is working, it's just these are negative words based on the anger I'm feeling. I've already asked Yahowah/universe to remove this anger.

"I don’t make it sound easy, it is really that easy. However you consistently get in your own way and that’s your choice. Not mine. It doesn’t require practice. Yes it may require some focus but at the end of the day, anyone who is willing to do the work gets results. You want me to validate the beliefs that it requires a great deal of time and effort – and I’m not going to do that because its complete bs."

I would like to see an overweight person with autism, bi-polar, and retardation, have all of these reversed in a nano-second. I agree with what the Abe book said when it said changing your beliefs requires focus and practice.

"Again, whats your point here. You really think when you leave your body the universe will be gone."

Money, cars, women, this is all materialistic stuff that nobody needs. It is not a survival mechanism.

Graysen,

The reason why I've deleted contacts of women off my phone is because I'm tired of the emotional games that they play, and if it happens one more goddamn time, I swear, I'm going to lose my motherfucking mind.

Let me tell you a story. I once lived in a foreign country, and every time I walked home, I had to deal with a guy that kept harassing me saying he was going to "piss on my mom." He kept on and on, wouldn't stop, and the police wouldn't do anything.

One day, I nearly killed this guy, and almost went to prison.

Do you want to know what I'm doing here based on my actions? I'm taking a stand. I'm not going to stand in the corner like some pussy nigger, and allow myself to become another woman's emotional punching bag. When someone continues to do something again and again and again and again, a person can only psychologically handle so much. You with a Ph'D would know this. I don't give two fucks if the universe hears these words.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a man that desires to take a woman out to a movie, to go dancing, or to grab something to eat, only to be targeted by some asshole that just feels like fucking around with someone. You can call this an evil spirit, or whatever, because I'm not allowing this horseshit to enter my experience anymore.

I don’t get or understand what you hope to achieve with this post. I mean I get you want us to think you are a victim here, and powerless. I never said there was anything wrong (and I wouldn’t actually use that word) with anything you have said you desired.

I'm not saying you're saying this, I'm referring to the situation.

It is extremely abnormal for a man to spend 1000+ hours over a span of 3 years trying to figure out how to put his penis in another woman's vagina when someone down the street who's never even heard of this stuff can do it just by blinking his eyes.

i think you really can attract a specific person, i've done that in d past.

you can find many videos about that on youtube, here's just one of them - this coach is great:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qY_EX8xjls

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service