Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Can You Tell One Thing You Have Done For Someone That Makes You So Proud Of Yourself?

Sometimes in life people look out for themselves first and others second. Surely, in most cases it is a blessing to do for others before yourself. The night before Christmas, I was out at the mall and most places were closed. I was window-shopping and bought the only thing I could afford because I had forgotten my wallet at home. I bought a little stuffed animal for a gift, that's all I could afford at the time. As I walked by a shoe store, there was an old lady standing by sobbing. I asked if she was OK. She told me someone had snacthed her purse and all she wanted to buy was a little teady bear for her grand daughter. I asked if the grand daughter would like the one I had, and she said yes. So I gave it to her. She was so grateful. She couldn't stop thanking me. I felt good inside

I felt so proud to help someone other than myself.

Tell us what you have done for someone that makes you so proud you did. It is a blessing to do for others.

Bliss to you.

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a beautiful story.....

I take care of an elderly Jewish couple and this year I spent Hannukah with them.....I learned their traditions and made sure each new candle was lit for the eight days, and followed it with their traditional prayers.....

Because they are quite elderly, the task is actually quite difficult to perform as they are frail and their minds, well, sometimes, they just lose sight of time..... They were quite touched at the act and I felt good inside because I brought the courage to keep the spirit alive.....Made them feel good.....
Awsome I am very proud of you. Keep it up.
I'm proud of you too, really proud, your post brings out GOOD FEELINGS! You gorgeous King YOU!
I have a lady friend that I have been behind the past year I have helped out a lot. She was evicted out a house that was being rented out by her and another lady who lived upstairs. With short notice I was able to help her gather some friends together to help me get her moved. Then shortly there after, her car was repossessed. I was able to get her back and forth to work, and I also helped her find a car. There's more instances where I have helped out, but the bottom line is, it feels good to help some one in need It makes you feel better about yourself, plus it's a good look for your character.
Red Wolf, you are the kind of people this world desparately needs. Keep it up. Abundant life is yours.
Hi Titis Pratiwi,

You have an awesome story; and as it has been said "Whatever you do for someone else, you do for yourself too."

Stay blessed and be filled with abundant life.

Bliss to you always.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service