Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I mean physically, for real, can we turn back time to correct some mistakes, or to relive some years all over again?

I've never read anything related to the law of attraction about this, but I heard they consider it impossible... Yet the motto here is "Anything's possible" so it got me thinking... could this maybe... be true?

Views: 15554

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

If you understand the principles of the law of attraction then you understand that you create your life. All of it, even the bad. Of course you didnt do it on purpose though. Everyone have created something they didnt want at some point. I was in deep depression for years and I didnt get better until I took responsibility of my life and took my power back.

This is the last time I will write regarding this subject because I can see that you are not in a place where you can hear and accept the information people give you. 

But I want to challenge you. Take 2 weeks and do not focus on time travel AT ALL! Do everything you can to be happy in the now. Plan some fun things to do during these weeks. Do somethings you always wanted to try. Listen to good music. Take walks in nature. Watch funny videos/movies. Just try it and see how it feels. It seems like you could use a break. Good luck! :)

If you believe that you didn't choose this life or have a hand in anything that has happened to you, then you are, in effect, choosing to think of yourself as a victim.

I didn't give you this information to attack you -- it's supposed to be empowering. 

Your soul wouldn't have chosen this life if it didn't think you were capable of overcoming your issues or having a great life in spite of them.

So you're deriding the idea of past lives, and the soul making intentional choices about the experiences it will have while embodied, and calling it "ezoteric bs"--and yet you're here on an LoA forum, posting multiple times a day about how you need to travel back in time to this, that, or the other date in order to fix your life?

Well, okay then. Suit yourself.

And yes, you may have been the victim of bad medicine and a horrible father and stepfather in the past--but you are the one keeping all of that alive and active in the present. You are the one creating all of your own misery right now.

Travel back to the past? You're already stuck there, in all the misery it holds for you. And that's your own doing.

The way out of it is to decide that the past doesn't matter, that it no longer has any power over you, and that you can find ways to be happy right here, right now. That's it.

You know , Love is all there is and ever was and you know this in your Heart.  Yes, whatever seems to be not 100% Love , is not and never was, and Love could never be anything else than pure Love .

If you think of yourself as a victim then all you will attract is more circumstances that make you feel like a victim.

Basically... Yeah

I say this because you are right when you say the motto is "Anything's Possible"

The question is , Do you believe that ? or Do you consider it impossible? 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service