Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Has anyone noticed any changes since 21/12/12 (I'm English so probably will be 12/21/12 to most of you !!)..

There is one thing which is driving me slightly deranged at the moment where I have noticed my sleep patterns have become more erratic. So I go straight to sleep every night, wake up at 3ish (not always).. then drift in and out of sleep until around 5, then that's it, I can't go back to sleep. I've read that this is the time that spiritual messages or angelic messages are coming to you .. but if I have to wake up so early for this all the time I don't want them.

How can I stop this from happening as it's really not fun, I want to go back to how I was before where I woke up to my alarm and slept all night long...

Any advise anyone ???

Views: 179

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My advice is to not believe that that date has anything, at all, to do with it. Only you can add any meaning to it. There has been nothing but changes since any date you could choose. Buy some melatonin tablets.

Trust me. It is not the angels.

I get what you're saying but it really has been going on since then ! or sometime before Christmas anyway..

I have been thinking about getting the melatonin supplements but I don't like to pop pills too much.. and if I get to sleep straight away then will they really help ???

by the way.. thanks for the reply !!

I have to add my two cents,,I have as well slept very badly these last few months,,wake up around 3 or 4 in the mornning...otherwise I slept like a baby before..its been a turbulent 2 months ..WHY? I don't know

Ahhh.. thank goodness I'm not alone !!! I just wish I knew why aswell.. I soooo want to get back to how I was before.

I hope somone on here has a good answer as I know there are some great people lurking around here somewhere who might have some wise words... I generally get the best replies on here.

It is believed (Diana Cooper, Mayans etc) that the world will only START CHANGING on that particular date. Not ending in some apocalyptic, 'Strange Days' scenario, but just the world AS WE KNOW IT will START changing, not actually ending.

What this means is that the mind sets, mentalities and behaviour patterns of the human race will begin changing then, and changing for the better. We will be thinking differently and as a result, attracting different realities and creating a new and improved world for ourselves. One in which governments are a lot fairer, different races and religions get along a lot more, and abundance consciousness thrives.

But this is a gradual process, and one which only started on 21st December 2012. A process which could take a few years to gain momentum, and then about 20 years to fulfil itself.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service