Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hellooooo everyone,

I want a smaller nose. A nicer nose. I have asked for it. Desire it. I have done affirmations. I want a smaller nose that suits me perfectly. I desire a smaller nose the suits me perfectly. I have a gorgeous small nose that suits me perfect. And I am grateful for the nose I have.

Now I was just recently at a wedding and I was just looking at all the pictures and my nose looks bigger! And it suits me less! 

I don't understand, it's like the opposite has happened!!!! 

And before looking at the pictures.. about an hour ago, I walked past a mirror and I noticed that it looked bigger!

I don't understand.

Anyone have any advice? Any similar situations with a success story ending?!

Thank you,
cassien 

Views: 429

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your nose and ears keep growing as you get older. I like long noses. Maybe you just need to change your taste! :-)
Not at all. You CAN have a better nose simply by belieiving it. It is ALL in your mind! I believe you can go to bed thinking of a nicer nose and wake with exactly the one you want. And why not? The universe will bring it all into play for you so when you wake your nose can be perfect and it will no longer be an issue for you!!!!!

IT IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

b e l i e v e

...there used to b a groupd called chainging your physical appearance on here. Search around and see! xoxoxoxo

YOUR NOSE IS PERFECT NOW!!!! YOU are incredible!!!! ALLOW for it to happne!!!
When I was healing myself, I often had that sinking feeling that it was not working and because we can only manifest good things when we are giving out a happy vibe what I found helpful was to try to bring humour into everything in your life that currently makes you unhappy.

I use to be totally incontinent and it was embarrassing and made me feel miserable, but one day I heard Cat Stevens song "Cant keep it in, cant keep it in, gotta let it out ..." and so I used this song every time I felt myself letting loose. I would run to a loo, singing this song in my head and I would laugh at my disasters and eventually it DID all become fun. The words also helped me to see that There were psychological things that I couldnt keep in and 'gotta let it out ..." and that too helped my healing.

The Funny image that crossed my mind when you said about your nose and looking in the mirror and seeing it was bigger ....was the image of Pinocchio and how his nose got bigger when there was a lie being told. And it struck me that you could use this image and laugh inside ...maybe say "who is telling a fib now...." and it will just help you to laugh, it may also open a channel for you to think about what lies you are telling yourself about yourself or what lies are other people telling about you that make or made you unhappy.

Even things like seeing the similarity of words, like Nose and I Know, or Knows. Our subconscious mind loves metaphors, so words to have an impact on our psyche.

Apart from that, once you can 'be happy' you WILL manifest a nose that you are proud of ...and who 'knows' maybe something every betterthat you cant imagine at this moment ...

love and light Gen

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service