Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

C'mon PI! Time To Celebrate! HAPPY BIRTHDAY To Our Very Own Marcy From Maui!!!

Happy Birthday to one of my Dearest Friends, Co-Founder, And Chief Fun And Abundance Officer here at Powerful Intentions...

Marcy From Maui!!!

Marcy is a Shining Example of the Law of Attraction!!!

Marcy...Wishing You The Most Magnificent, JOYous Years Ever!!!...Filled with continued Brilliance, Simplicity, and Ease!!!...Its a Done Deal!...and Sticks No Matter What!!!

Happy Birthday, Marcy!!!

Love Ya!

Bob :>)

PS: What do you Appreciate Most about Marcy and Powerful Intentions???...Spill it!...and help make Marcy's heart swell with Appreciation and Joy on this day of Celebration!!! :>)

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday!!!
Marcy, Happy Birthday from one of your countless, appreciative fans out here in PI land!!! May your birthday (and entire year!) be as wonderful as you are!!

Namaste

-Don
I just woke up to my family signing happy birthday and a new wetsuit top for surfing!

And now I check my computer and see all of you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You all SO MUCH!!! :-}

Happy Birthday Marcy
May all your dreams come true

Have a wonderful day

Mike O
I am new here, so I don't know Marcy very well yet, but wanted to wish her a joyous and wonderful birthday!
Happy Birthday. Marci!
Happy Birthday Marcy!! How young are you going to be?

Hugs :-))

Happy Birthday Marcy!

May the wind be always on your back and the sun shine on your face forever.

Thank you for all that you do for us at PI.

XOXOXO

David

P.S. Is it champagne on the beach tonight?
Those look like the same three dolphins in Marcy's Picture!!!

:>)
Happy birthday Marcy!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service