Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Ok, I have looked all over for a how to get started with Law of Attraction or Manifesting and so forth and I just can't find it. 

I have some very big things that I wish to get working on but I need to know, for someone who's never done this before how does one do it?

Do you charge right ahead with the specific thing/s you're wanting to make happen or do you start with something basic like something regular like getting a good night's sleep or something?

I could really use some direction on this for sure.

If wondering I'll put up discussions on each thing specifically but they are the following:

Health - I am chronically ill and could use some normalcy in my life 

Wealth - I could use a break financially speaking as I just can't seem to find a way out of debt and be able to have the funds I need to do what I need and or want to do (within reason not talking a desire to be super rich, just out of debt and enough money to take care of myself and reasonably enjoy life)

Relationship - I want my ex back, he broke up with me in January 2019, and it was not because of anything I really did. (This one will be a complex manifestation because its his needing to heal from something in his past which would then allow us to get back together)

Any help on where to get started and if I might want to seek out an experienced person to help me achieve this stuff would be very much appreciated!

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Manifestation is automatic. Your only work is to focus on feeling better and allowing what you want.
Recommend you watch Abraham Hicks on YouTube.

Here are several posts I did that will help:

1. Contradictions with Law of Attraction

2. Heartbreak

3. “Ask, Believe, Receive” Is Unnecessary

These are AMAZING posts by Brian that can truly help you.

Here's a really great video by Juliet Cleary, another magical coach whose videos can give you clarity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te3eXFL-Ta8

Blessings

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service