Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I've wanted a truck for the past few years, and I've always envisioned myself driving one. I have (or had) a Toyota RAV4 that served me well for the past 4 years, until yesterday where it suddenly broke down.

The thing is I never had any negative thoughts about my car. We're a Toyota family and it carried me through a lot, especially for my 40-minute commute to college for the past 2 years. In the back of my mind I knew it would only be a matter of time before I needed a new vehicle because of the mileage and all, and it was over a decade old.

I wanted to get a truck after I graduate, even if it seemed impossible, that's how I envisioned myself. Earlier this week I finished up my last final, thus marking the end of my education. And then a day later, my car decided to break down.

It's at a mechanic's place now and my mom told me it didn't good. Whether we get it fixed or not, she decided it was high time to get me a new vehicle. She told me we can't *afford* a truck, but I'm still keeping my thoughts positive.

I really have to wonder if it was the attracting I was doing to make it break down to push this next move, or was it a weird coincidence? It seemed like the universe kept my car alive so I was able to finish my schooling.

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You knew you would need a new car soon. That knowing is a big doubt in your car's worthiness.

You are also saying you believe in coincidences. Stop believing in coincidences, believe in certainty, and with absolute certainty, see your hands on the steering wheel of that new truck. Hear the engine. Feel the wind coming through the window. See your friend's faces as you arrive at college. Hear someone say, "Hey... is this yours?" And then reply, "Yes it is."

Believe it, and it will be. BE LIVE it and then it will BE LIVE.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service