Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

did I manifest this by "letting go" of the outcome, unknowingly?

so I have a new job and I can't be happier about it.

it's housekeeping (cleaning hotel rooms and such) and I love doing it!

what happened was... I was doing an on site training for this job at a holiday apartment (hotel looking building with loads of huge rooms) and it was the day the management lady was to come in and inspect how well the trainees were doing. 

at that time I was in charge of the bathroom of this 2 bedder, scrubbing the shower tiles, mumbling to myself "hey I think I'm doing pretty good_ all the rooms I have been cleaning have been super clean and tidy, and by doing what I do, people are able to stay in this apartment feeling real good and all. I am doing really good, I'm sure I get this job" "but hey, even if I don't get this, people are happy partly because of what I do right_ I can get a job, don't worry, I can and I will find a job" over and over.

I did not stop desiring this job even after finishing the said room however. then the next day I found out that I have the job!

I may sound like rambling but that is how it happened. 

did I let go of the outcome and manifested the job not knowing I was doing it?

thanks for your input :)

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi Sean, thanks for the reply! funny you should mention "I don't look like the people who work here" as an example of what NOT to think, because I used to struggle with self image a LOT! (am an Asian in a western country, but that's another story)

anyways thank you so much for writing out what you think of my post, now I think I have better understanding of how I actually manifested the job :)

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service