Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

There's a random cute guy in college who sorta caught my eye, and like, for several weeks now we've been crossing paths a lot... but I was never brave enough to strike up a conversation with him.

Finally, it hit me hard last night---I started to cry. The strong emotions I felt for him could also be felt within my chest. Really, I felt it so powerfully. I cried and I cried until there were no more tears left to cry. I REALLY wanted to talk to him. The desire of connecting with him is so strong. It's like, my soul can't relax unless we talk to each other...

Anyways, the next day, my sister asked me if I wanted to go to the dollar store with her, and since I was free, I thought why the heck not? So, we headed to the dollar store. When we arrived there, guess who I ran into? The SAME cute guy that I've been dying to speak to. Oh-my-god!

The weird part was how he kept looking at me as I was strolling around the dollar store. In addition to that, I also noticed how he would gravitate towards me (for example, if I went to the food section, he would come near the food section--and if I moved to the toy section, he would also move there, etc)

At this point, I KNEW this was a clear sign from the universe, but unfortunately I chickened out once again and failed to take action.

Someone, please shoot me in the head. I keep screwing up by not taking action! -sigh-

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey honey, you're not screwing up anything, you're doing great!! You're wise enough to not take action because you don't feel ready. Be clear about what you want and THEN take action so that you will have d best outcome!! Or you can take a random action & follow your bliss - but you have to keep thinking positive!! The Universe gives you endless opportunities in any moment. You can turn your head right now and see that cute guy winking at you :D

Hugs*****

L'immagine può contenere: sMS

L'immagine può contenere: sMS

L'immagine può contenere: bicicletta e sMS

Thank you so much!

You're very welcome sweetheart!!

Nessun testo alternativo automatico disponibile.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service