Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Did movie stars go through hard lives/suffering to get to this?

So in my life I've been through a lot of suffering to somehow the universe blessed me with some nice things after.

I've also asked psychics, read books and the general theme is these sportsman, movie actors, actresses you see went through pain in another lifetime to get to this point. So in this lifetime they get this lifetime to balance it out and experience the contrast.

They all say everything is a balance and if it is for your spiritual development in a spiritual sense.

Someone has got everything in this lifetime because in another lifetime he missed out.

I think someone did say "you have to see the contrast before you get it".

She said "you should not be jealous since they went through a hell of a lot in another lifetime".

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First up, you shouldn't be jealous of anything or anyone, because you are capable of creating the same things they have, for yourself.  So it's good that you recognise that.  

As as for your main question, I guess that it could indeed be true.  Success in one life could be balancing out failure in another, just the same as poverty in one life, can be balanced out by abundance in another.  Without knowing the past lives of stars, it's hard to tell.  I though, wouldn't like to be famous, and I don't think it's a bed of roses at all (in truth, I would much rather have the life I have now, than be famous). 

There is quite a lot of misunderstanding around karma and past lives, and they generally aren't explained particularly well. One common misconception is that you can't change your karma, and that if something bad is happening in this life, then it's your karma and you are stuck with it.  Not true at all, you can certainly change it.  Find out what has gone on in a past life which has rolled over into this one, and then work on FORGIVING THE PAST, as that has the effect of healing any soul memories, and releasing energies which have been trapped in them.  Energies which then move into the present to be used for great shifts in reality.

I wrote a post about this a few years ago, called 'LOA and the power of forgiveness.'

I don't think its necessarily always true for everyone.  Sure some souls do indeed choose to have difficult lifetimes without stuff and then choose the opposite next time round, but likewise I don't think the universe works in that rigid a structure - so there are always choices and options available to anyone and any soul depending on what they choose to develop or learn too. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service