Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hello Everyone!!  This year we were planning on taking our two little boys to Disney World.  However, after a funeral and having to help financially and then doing our taxes and owing back it looked like the vacation wasn't going to happen.  I was a little bummed out because we had let our children know that we were planning on going and my three year old was so excited he couldn't stop talking about it.  Anyways, last night while laying in bed I kept thinking it would be nice if somehow we were able to take our kids to Disney World Florida this year.

Well, I didn't want to go to bed frustrated so I decided I'd turn to a comedy show just to make me laugh a little.  I was flipping channels and settled on watching the sitcom Roseanne.  As I was watching the episode they aired last night it just blew my mind!  The episode that aired last night was about Dan receiving his pension check.  He wanted to invest the money wisely however Roseanne had other ideas  and decided to take their whole family to Disney World.  Its amazing since my last thought was about taking my family to Disney World and boom I'm watching it on tv.  I'm hoping this is a sign from the universe.

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cute story.

I hope its a sign too : )
If you believe this to be a SIGN - then it most definitely is! KEEP BELIEVING!
Right on! Keep up the great work! I feel you will achieve, so much abundance this is just the beginning. With Faith and love I know its just the beginning.
Much love and do share your experiences. A shared experience is one everyone can benefit from.

This is an example of the Universe sending a sign of something which will manifest, IFF OUR CURRENT ENERGIES AND FOCUS STAY THE SAME.  So if the Universe sends you the experience of someone else getting what you desire, it doesn't mean that it's rubbing your nose in it, it means that you should get excited because the same thing is on its way to you. 

Imagine if you had gone to Disney World, spent up all the money, and then wasn't in a position to handle the funeral (my condolences btw) or properly pay your taxes. I believe in synchronicity and that everything has its "season." Instead of worrying over it, simply say "Things will fall into place exactly as it should," smile and move forward. Sometimes it's hard to see past our own noses in a given moment, but know that it'll fall into place as it should.

Just imagine if our desire was to be thrown into the ocean, but we didn't know how to swim. We would drown in our desire. However, through other experiences and circumstances, the universe lines up things that allow us to grow/expand and shift into other situations to make our desire possible, but also maintainable. As they say, God doesn't give us more than we're capable of handling; we'll certainly get plenty of experiences to expand our capability of handling more.

So with that being said, and despite how this circumstance feels, everything is happening as it should for you. In this arc of a story alone, there are many obvious blessings that you have in your life. Try not to stress out too much over this, and as the time draws near, I'm positive that something will fall into place for you all. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service