Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Does anyone know how I could help someone who is going through a alimony modification? any information on how to give someone you love, information on helping them with court situations would be helpful. It's very nerve racking and I would like to know if anyone had any suggestions with LOA. Thank you!

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am actually going through the flip side of that. My circumstances are a bit unusual (they are in my blog). My ex husband is suing me for child support, after spending a year and a half threatening to ruin me financially. One of my kids lives with me, the other two want desperately too do the same. It's a mess, and I'm working on having them all with me. My next court date (for child support) is Friday. The rest may come quite soon.

The Secret and the LOA have helped me see beyond the fear of what these outcomes may be. They have taught me to bless everyone around me, including my ex-husband. I've learned and am still learning the incredibly freeing power of forgiveness....both towards my ex and towards myself. And who knows what may happen? The Universe has a funny sense of humor! I can attest to that time and time again, especially over the past two years.

Most of all, I've learned that there really is abundance for all. One of the most nerve wracking parts of court and divorces is the financial part. But the universe can provide enough abundance REGARDLESS of the circumstances. I realize that even if my ex got everything he wants, the universe can still provide more than enough for what I need and want. When you look at it that way, it doesn't matter how it turns out, and who gets what. There's more than enough for everyone!

I still have to remind myself of this concept, it's a whole new way of thinking for me. I am no longer dreading court like I used to. My ex-husband can no longer use the threat of it to terrorize me. I am actually looking forward to a resolution, and visualizing the best and most peaceful outcome for all. I am blessing all involved, knowing that God/the Universe has never failed me through all of this and won't fail me through this either. All will be provided for.

So I guess the LOA not only offers abundance, but incredible peace of mind as well!
Hugs and best wishes,
Kim :)
I've just been watching some great LOA "In Action" dvds and specifically there is a bit there about how to get out of a situation when you feel you are being terrorized... it is quite interesting - I'd recommend it tot you.

You have much good stuff (!) built up in your 'escrow' as they call it - that peace of mind is amazing, hey!
Thanks for your honest answer.....you're right about forgiving others becuase without that, we can never fully be happy. As for the universe, I do believe we have the power to change our lives and create more abundance for ourselves. We just have to change the way we think and act, in order for that to happen.
Thanks so much for your honesty....you've been helpful.

Former spouses may come to an agreement with each other to modify the terms of the support agreement.  If it comes to court, you can use a spousal support calculator, it's different from state to state and depends on the need and ability to pay. Also, while browsing the web I've found a great article about the cost of divorce.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service