Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Do you Believe in Fairies ~ Blessings Roshandra ~ let's have fun with some Pixie Dust and Chat on Fairies

Snow fairie Pictures, Images and Photos

Fairy energy is all about us......I had a new friend a year ago enter my life that is a Fairy person.
I noticed her pointed tips of her ears....she loved to wear pirate boots. She giggled a lot. She always had a dishovled hair look. A real natural blonde. Had fairy wings all over her cottage walls..Drives a cute bright blue mini cooper S with tinkerbell matts inside.

a REAL Fairy ~ smiles

do you have some fairy experiences or Stories to share and HOW do they help on Manifesting your MAGIC or in your LIFE?

Views: 1214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The way I see it ...is that there is a lot of Creative Energy around us and for us humans that is quite 'magical' so we use it to create and call up 'energies' that we call Fairies, angels, ghosts, sprite, spirits etc and the scientists do it with 'quarks and charm particles'.

Once the 'creation' is made it is there for all who 'believe' to see and experience. So if I want I can conjure up my own 'angel of fairy' or if I want I can admire the fairies and angels other people have conjured up and I will then see them.

But ALL energetic beings or entities are all ultimately 'of God', so they are part of the Ask and you shall receive mechanism. We can ask for something without any 'magic' intervention ....but if we like the 'magic' and the thrill and the creative imagination ....then we can have all the spiritual helpers we need, Angels, fairies, quarks, charms etc.

This world is SO expansive, so beautiful, so imaginative...SO creative ....

My daughter SO believed in fairies when she was young that I 'became' the Tooth Fairy to both my children adn to som chiidren on our street, and I did amazing things, beyond belief sometimes to ensure that they got little silver trinkets and silver trails of star dust and miniature messages as answers to their many hand written messages to the fairies ...... The universe made her wishes come true by enlisting my support ...was I the toothfairy ? or was I the helper ? I'll never know ...but it was a very very magical time in our lives

love and light to all Gen
Cool reply & Wonderful topic! p.s. D magic is within us******

Hello Hun- my name is Anne and I just am letting you know that I am the artist and owner of the above artwork called "Winter Blessings"- which I made in honor of my Dad who passed away just before Christmas....Can you please credit me as the artist .....thank you very much

Anne Dubois 

CaperGirl42

You can see my gallery on Deviantart, Facebook and many other places

Ps I love Fairies , Mermaids and Angels - 

thank you 

Attachments:

Yes, I do.  They are basically more mischievous versions of angels.  If you suddenly see faint, flickering lights, or feel a tickling sensation on your skin, the chances are that fairies are around and letting you know that they are there.  They can help you with things if you ask them, just as you would angels and spirit guides. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service