Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I've had these feelings lately and want to know if anyone has felt the same. I'm 25 years old and I don't know if I'm just going through a phase at my age or what it is. Lately, I've been feeling so lost. I feel like I don't fit in with the ideas of our society. I was driving down the highway today noticing all the traffic and started thinking of the fact that humans alone put together this idea that we all follow of getting a job, making money, saving money, buying things, paying things off. Repeating. And then I see people dying on a daily basis (I'm in healthcare) and notice how short life is and how our priorities are all screwed up but I feel like there's no way out of it because this is the way it is and how far can I really veer from this path??? I don't work a 9-5 job, so I feel this is a step in the right direction. I travel a lot. I try to fill each moment with as much bliss as possible. I just don't know what else to do. I keep thinking "what would I do if money was not an option" but I can only do so much. I can't quit my job. Has anyone else felt like this?

Views: 273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Anna

You are definitely not alone in feeling this way. I am 33 now and around your age, I started feeling that same exact way, and around that time I quit my job and moved to Japan to teach English..that was the start of a major awakening, and while the road was bumpy, I managed to manifest my dream life of traveling long-term and freelance writing. My fiance and I have been on the road since May 2011. I am actually in Fiji now after manifesting a four month housesitting job.

As you know with LOA, the most important thing you can do now is cultivate the feelings you think you would have were you to get whatever it is you are seeking--make that a priority and you will be amazed at the changes you will see. It is tough because our minds try and tell us if they can't see how something could be possible, it can't be but you have no idea the zillion ways you could get what you want.

I love talking about this, thank you so much for your input everyone

I don't think it is so much the age but the time...right now people are just tired of a system that is broken..I would love to live in the world Patrick described, the more we want a better kinder world the manifestation of it will happen.

Yes I feel very tired of being trapped in a career that's not a good fit for me just because I can't afford to leave it and even WITH full time jobs money's been a struggle at times!  but I am working on other areas of my life and have some tools and techniques too that i am hoping will help me to develop the business skills, money skills and confidence etc. to bust out of it.  Sometimes I too think of teaching English around the world.  I LOVE to travel.  But on the other hand my GOD I am so SICK of teaching.  I feel like I'm a robot!

Training up other little robots.  

Like I am in the system and propagating it.  But I am hopeful that I will find a way to make a living doing things I love and still have lots of free time and empowering others.  I don't really know how I already tried once and failed.  But I can't give up on my dreams.  Brian F was saying to me yesterday, what thing would feel exciting to do that's a step towards the things I DO want to do with my life and I think that's an excellent question and maybe it can be done in baby steps.  But I am SURE it can be done.  Others have done it.  So I am gonna find a way.  I don't know how long it will take but it doesn't matter.  I don't want to be a teacher till I retire.  I can live with part time teacher while doing other things though.  And I'm still not ruling out teaching English around the world - or just in Asia for e.g.  I love having a career that lets me travel.  But I don't want it to be the ONLY real career I ever have and the only way I can get a decent income.  I want to do things that are way more autonomous! For me and those i work with/for. 

'You are the powerful creator of your own reality you know"

Abraham Hicks

"It is the feeling place that creates"

Neville Goddard

'No person, place or think is the source of my supply; divine energy is my source"

John Randolph Price

"There is Gold dust in the Air"

Catherine Ponder

ect 

ect 

ect

blessings Kimmy

Hi Anna

Money has no power, it is just a tool. It is YOU that is powerful. Money can come from having a job or not. It comes from a million courses one you see it as it is. Just a tool to serve you :)

You can start to put out the intention to have freedom, to make money outside of a normal job. Focus on that. How would that feel. FREEDOM :)

Normally circumstances will line up to give you the freedom you desire.

When I was 25 I was full of negative thoughts, I thought my life is hell even I had good life conditions. In past three years I worked a lot on self-development to understand that negativity is very subjective. But it is not enough to understand on the level of mind. Your energetic body got to chance. That's why I did some things like going to bioenergetics, practising PEAT ( a tehnique similar to EFT, and it's great by the way ), now I'm practising Tolle's teaching.

Today I don't really care about ''the way out'' - getting a job, making money, buying things, suffering, dying...that's all part of a big PROCESS and there you shouldn't feel any resistance. My point is that you should not identify with any of that.

You would live in a homeless shelter like I am...............so KEEP YOUR JOB!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service