Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

This is about employment.  I have been nursing for 9 years, and have noticed with my efforts with job applications and being unsuccessful and that is okay.  Maybe its the Universe having my back for something better.

I applied for this job, non nursing, I thought what the heck, will give it a go and now an opportunity for an interview.  I am like wow, maybe the Universe wants me this direction, cool.

It got me thinking, in this lifetime, does it really matter, what we do on this planet for work?  As long as we are happy right?

I have been trying to find quotes about this.  Appreciate if you have something to share, or quotes.

thank you :D

Views: 439

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm responding to your original question, not the new one. People say that the Universe will give you what you want, and I think that's true, but I think you also have to keep in mind that it isn't necessarily what your conscious self wants. You also have a subconscious, spiritual self that might want something different.  So maybe your spiritual self or your intuition wants something different for you than what you consciously think you want. So what I'm saying is, maybe just go with the flow.  If you're positive and trusting that things are going to work out for the best, even if you end up going in a direction that you weren't planning to go in, it might be what you actually really do want, maybe you just haven't realized it yet!

Perfect reply
You giving the universe an opinion when whatever you focus on and allow you get. U decide what is good or bad. It is like nondenominational, neutral.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service