Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Lately (for the past 2 days) I've been visualizing and experiencing a very pleasant high with the emotions and feelings my thoughts help me to produce. It makes me feel really good, and eager for my future and the materialization of my desire. However, shortly after (within like a few hours) something bad (contrary to what I was visualizing) happens.

It's like I distract myself from my current reality and feel really good and then I'm instantly reminded of the things I hate or fear of my current reality. Shouldn't I be experiencing proof of my desires coming into fruition?

It's really frustrating and I don't know what to to about it, what it means or whether or not I should just give up. Please help?

Views: 155

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NO! You should not be experiencing proof of your desires coming to fruition right away. Not at all. The universe needs to line things up. In fact that delay is very critical!

:) :) :) SMILE! BE HAPPY NOW KNOWING ALL YOU DESIRE IS ON ITS WAY TO YOU!

Thank you for your reply, It makes sense. Maybe I was just expecting everything to happen too soon...

Yes, that means it is working so keep working it,     you don't stop washing your clothes when you see that the dirt is coming out, so it is with visualizing, you don't stop visualizing when you seen the former limited beliefs come forth.  keep focus on your dream and begin to live, those negative that are coming are they call blockers to keep you in a limited state, but release them they only exists because you gave them your attention,  read "The Game of Life and How to Play, by Florencec Shinn, by Dr. Carolyn Freeman

Great book!

Thanks, it really help you understand when you are releasing the old, and the old doubts and unbelief comes to the surface(things that have held you in bondage) try to come to the surface,  but hold fast to the new.

Frustrated about being frustrated.

This is the most common irony. People spend so much time trying to feel better, and trying to manifest things/circumstances to feel better that they forget to feel better.

When you are trying too desperately to manifest feeling better you are actually focusing on feeling bad, which brings about more of the same.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service