Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi i would like to know whether u all practice your affirmations and meditations/visualizations on a daily basis. I have read that the best time to practise affirmation and visualisations is as soon as one wakes up in the morning and right before u drift off to sleep. Now To tell u guys the truth i am mostly not able to do so. Even when i try to meditate some thing or the other crosses my mind. Oh BTW for those of u who don know me i am a single parent of a child with autism working as an educator for children with autism. Most of my thoughts are mainly behavior modification stratagies for my son, how not to react when my son is having an attention seeking behavior, how to reach scool in time when my son gets up late. So most morning i am in a rush and my mind is also running fast. I have noticed this hyper mind especialy the days which i meditate(basically i feel like i am going to be late and it is because i had spent time meditating in the morning. In the evening i cum back frm school the scene is not much diffrent. The only relaxation is the time i find to visit this site and another loa blog. But this does not mean that i am never in the vortex, it is only that i am in the vortex only few days a week may be 3 or 4 the rest of the days i am neither positive or negative. I don know whther this apply to any of u or not, but would like to know your opinion on this

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you tried guided meditation?

There are also some great Abe ones lately.

I also know that Abraham Hicks has some lovely quotes on autism that may be uplifting for you and helpful.

Keep coming here when you can, you will find it uplifting and the other blog too, I'm sure.  And I'm wondering, during your commute, is there something you could listen to that might uplift you or you could play in the mornings as you rush around madly! even if it is in the background, I think some of it will go in.  You need your sleep, but could you get up a bit earlier or go to bed slightly later and spend that time doing something uplifting when your son is sleeping?

I do my visualizations mostly just for a few minutes as I am trying to go to sleep.

There is a lot here about that on the Secret of Secrets group.

Know that - I am a teacher, you see - many of us teachers DO feel a lot of love and appreciation towards autistic children. We know how challenging it can be for you but we also think you cope very well, even though it can be very difficult at times.  And we can see the good things in your child.  I find there is something very beautiful about autistic children, even though I can't quite put my finger on it and often about the people who work with special needs children too.  Something very gentle.  We know you have extra challenges that other parents may not have, we get that.  Oh, YOU are one of these special people who works with autistic children.  Wow!  So you are one of these gentle, loving people, hmm?  

And having a son with autism will give you a great understanding of them.

You are probably in the states, and I am in the UK but you MIGHT find some helpful resources on www.tes.co.uk

you need to sign up, it's free, it's a teachers' resource site, all the stuff is free.

Even if you are feeling neutral, it's still higher on the vibrational scale than negative so well done, even for these days.  And as I think you know, out of the contrasty days, great stuff has been added to your vortex for you! 

P.S. Teaching can be exhausting, I'm sure parenting can be too! So rest & relaxation are also very important! And doing stuff for YOU. AND well, you are probably more often in the vortex than you used to be :-)
Thanks a lot samantha. I will definitly give it a try
Thanks a ton athena. Your reply was very uplifting for me. I never knew that Abraham has quotes on autism. If you have or any one else in the group has can you plse share it with me. And as u suggested i also try to wake up a little early in the morning, but these days since it is a bit cold here in the mornings here in India.
No luck during commute also both me and my son goes to the same school infact i am my sons class teacher also and v go to school together and i need to be a bit focused since some times he tries to put his fingers between the wheels in the cycle rickshaw. You also mentioned about guided meditation. I only have listened to daisy pond. If u have any good ones please share that also with me.

p
Thanks a ton athena. Your reply was very uplifting for me. I never knew that Abraham has quotes on autism. If you have or any one else in the group has can you plse share it with me. And as u suggested i also try to wake up a little early in the morning, but these days since it is a bit cold here in the mornings here in India.
No luck during commute also both me and my son goes to the same school infact i am my sons class teacher also and v go to school together and i need to be a bit focused since some times he tries to put his fingers between the wheels in the cycle rickshaw. You also mentioned about guided meditation. I only have listened to daisy pond. If u have any good ones please share that also with me.

p

Hi

I usually arise happy to soundscapes playing in my background but if I've been awaken from an emotional rollercoaster then by the time I hit the shower, my sponge is affirmiring my balance of health & happiness. My pivot can take as less as seconds and or up to 30 minutes to shake off which by then I’m in traffic listening to LOA audios or high-energy music.

Most folks I know have natural distractions in their lives and really have to be creative and deliberate on seeking time to think or not think. It'll eventually become as important as breathing the surrounding air and it should feel as natural in doing so.

"the rest of the days I am neither positive or negative. I don know whether this apply to any of u or not, but would like to know your opinion on this" Idle thinking is ok at the start and you will begin noticing a change in your idling thinking as you put in what I like to call mental work. Some folks seem to be a naturalists at LOA and how they utilize their techniques but for me it has mostly been like training a muscle (the mind) as one would any other muscle and with time, exercise and positive effort you'll expand it.

You just being here with us on this thread is evidence that you are getting closer in manifesting the strength you'll need to get to your desired goal.

Respectfully,

mike

(Lots of good feedback on this thread.)

Here you are Feelinggreatnow
I wanted to put the video in and it wouldn't let me!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4WAYJBDevw
so you'll need to copy and paste that link it's a video of Abe speaking to someone on this

Samantha - lovely idea!

Stephanie_Knight, I had a quick search myself on Theta on youtube and found a video on something I want to enhance. Yay!
I know I've read more on Abe on special needs children but can't find it right now.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service