Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi all...............the other day in a therapy session I was talking about how change happens and how focusing on what we want, what it feels like etc is important.  Then I heard myself say....'but then we undream what we were dreaming'..................

The client said he really liked that explanation and I do too!

For example..........Let's say I want a new car.  I notice the cars on the road and get clear about what it is I want.  And then remember that my house in Omaha hasn't sold yet so I can't afford a car payment.  Then I get into how it would feel to be driving a new car. And then remember my bank balance.  I appreciate my current car and how much fun it is to drive. Then worry about the funny noise it is making.  Then I think how I NEED a new car and start to feel anxious.  Then I work very very hard to change my feelings because I just know that I'm sabotaging the new car vibration.  Then it will be all my fault if I don't get a new car and my old car falls apart.  Then I notice that I'm feeling bad still so I paste a smile on my face and try to convince myself that I'm feeling good while inside I'm feeling awful.

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one who does this?  I think not.  So how can we turn this around?

STOP.  What I do is totally change what I'm thinking about.  I will walk around my home and appreciate the things I do have.  I will play with my cat.  I will call a friend or go outside and do something.  When I'm in a place of feeling good, about something else...........THEN I will begin dreaming about the new car I desire.  I find a picture of the car.  I put it where I can see it.  And then do my best to let it go.  The desire/order has been sent.  Now my job is to feel good.  As good as I think the new car will help me feel.  But rather than think I need the car in order to feel good....... I feel good about every single thing in my life RIGHT NOW.

Then, when the old habit of worry and lack returns. I STOP and start over.

It has helped me to write this out.  I hope it helps someone else too.

Retta

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is truly a giant step....Being able to appreciate our NOW prepares us for something BETTER.....That's just how it works!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service