Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I haven't been on this forum for over a year. I has really changed... i hardly even recognize it. I haven't been on in so long that i forgot my username.
Well I'm back because I find myself needing help to grow with my intentions but also to help others that need encouragement especially with love.
I will start by giving some background.

A year and a half ago I lost the love of my life through my own irresponsible actions (I didn't cheat but I did treat him horribly.) And I don't blame him for leaving. We were together for 10 years at this point. Once it sunk in that he was not going to stick around it was too late for me to make up for it. I went through all the stages of a breakup. Devistation, anger, feeling sorry for myself, feeling angry at myself... you name the emotion I went through it.
I went on different forums to find support but I mostly got harassed and told I don't deserve him. I started to believe it. But then I had snap out it if I wanted to do anything about it.
So I started watching the Secret every night. I downloaded the audio book and listened to it over and over... I even fell asleep to it. I had to gain my hope back that I was worth having what I wanted even if I did make mistakes along the way.
So I got the concept of the Secret. I just needed real life reassurance that I could attract a person back into my life. Most of the posts I read were about people just like me. There weren't many that illustrated love lost coming back. I knew that if my lost love ever came back I would have to come back and share my story.

So here I am. I want to tell you all that it can happen! You CAN attract your lost love back to you!!
After 4 months of putting the Secret to work I got my love back. 4 months and 1 year after I MARRIED him!!!

The first step is you have to make sure.... positively sure that you want to back with that person for the right reasons. Not pride, not comfort, it has to be genuine. Once you recognize the genuine love and want for this person you have to take a deep breath. You have to relax and trust that your love is worth waiting for as long as it takes to get what you want, because you never really know when it will come back to you.
And so starts the game of energy. Which is what the Secret is all about, energy. and to truly illustrate how I attracted it back was a post i discovered and read over and over and over and over and over.

"You redirect your thoughts to other matters. Now you only pay that person as much attention as you do everyone else (it is wrong to ignore the person - and that happens often as a reaction of ego, pride, etc.). You continue to be kind and good and behave as though nothing ever happened between the two of you. Although that person's reaction to your attention was negative, you are not adversely effected. (Can you see how easy it is to forget "the greatest love" once you "unplug" and distance yourself from it?)

What happens? The same person who didn't pay you any attention before now begins to take an interest in you. It is a game of energy. If you want something from someone or try to impose your needs on him or her, a similar situation arises because it isn't what "that" person wants.

The solution lay always in the middle ground. Returning to the example, where the situation is completely reversed, suddenly your opinion matters and he or she now finds you trustworthy and someone they want to confide in. In the first case you were giving your energy to the other person (in the form of affection and approval), in the second case, you withdrew your energy.

Feeling an overall absence of energy, the other person seeks to restore the balance of the original state. With your energy withdrawn, the other person must now go farther to restore the balance of energy, so far that they are now willing to "invest" some of their energy, attention. When you redirected your energy and gave up your desire, it came true.

Physics, which, among other things, describes the various relationships and behavior of energy exchange, can explain this phenomenon. The universe acts according to the principles of energy exchange and humans are primarily beings of energy that have a physical form. Thus, the idea that physics could inform the notion of relationships between human beings as an overall interaction and exchange of energy is not only phenomenal, but also becoming more recognized in the world.

This example illustrates one of the basic Laws of Nature. As long as you are trying to gain the affection of another person, your over exuberance causes the energy scale to tip out of balance, resulting in the object of your affection withdrawing theirs to the point of indifference. For them, this situation is ideal.

You are now in deep and under their control, eyes wide and bright, eager to please, doing whatever they want to the extinction of your own needs. When you withdraw your attention, and thus your energy, the scale tips in the opposite direction and the other party sees the resulting deficit as their losing control over you. Their fear of losing now compels them to respond by investing their energy to get yours back on their side again.

Whenever you feel the compulsion to force a situation, you are in danger of any disbelief you may harbour of a successful outcome overtaking you and extinguishing any tiny spark of faith and hope you have. "

So I "moved on" I got on with my life as best I could. Of course I always had him on my mind. But I wasn't staying in bed all day anymore. I wasn't drinking myself blind anymore. I had a life again.
Once I really started living by what I read I would get calls from him at least 3 times a week. Until finally I got a call from him telling me that he wanted to be back together.

So once again, let me reassure that it will work! It has worked!

My best of luck to everyone out there trying to attract their lost love!!!

Views: 31152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, remember the good times and enjoy the feeling of remembering.  Once your attention drifts, stop and find better feeling thoughts. 

oh wow phillip that's very helpful. thank you, thankyou, thankyou!!!

Oh and don't visualize in "anticipation" of his return. That means you are focusing on lack. Feel that you are good enough for him and that you are so grateful to him that he has choosen to be with you again because you are so lovely. The number one reason so many people are struggling with the law of attraction is because they are in a state of "waiting". Don't wait.... BE when you visualize. 

lonely -- is there also some music that reminds you of your relationship? when I listen to it, I feel so in love with him like nothing has changed that the breakup never happened.

Just wanted to give an update on trying to get my love back with LOA.  Well i must have been putting out some serious bad vibes.  I reached out to my ex to only find he no longer has feelings for me and has begun dating someone.  That was not what i intended on happening. Now I think i have lost him forever.   Hope it works for someone else.

I need some help.

We knew each other since we were tweens, and did best friends-stuff like climbing on a tree once and sitting there and talked. 

We became closer few years after. We talked alot about our lives, He finally talked about his feelings and opened my heart and we became closer....Said how much he thought about me and that he saw something in me he couldn't see it other....I just found a friend there..We met again..Didnt had much time I had to go 

But I went back running to him and hugged him and went away.. We talked later.. He loved my hugs and first time said he loved me alo and my hug lighten him up.

Then we got complex. It was on and off friendship. I fell in love with him and he cared less.. even as friends he betrayed me. Lied and never had time.. Hurted me with his words. He was always "busy" though he had more time with his  two best friend.

After I had enough and lived my life that was when he chased me back months after.. He could go on and on. Saying he has changed and when I gave him a chance he was still the same idiot who didnt had time to meet and blocked me because I had enough of him.. 

I did everything to him. birthday gifts even though I wasn't invited. I made special gifts that brought him joys. I was there for him. I left him in summer after having enough. I wrote goodnight then I see he blocked me. Haven't heard from him since. Until months after he would write all the things like

"Just wanna let you know you mean the whole world to me and im grateful to know you" ... He also wrote it would be his last text. Then days after he texted me back "How are you?"
"Can't we just meet somewhere and talk? "
"I talk about you alot to my friend he thinks i miss u, and i do. .. i still remember our last hug, it will be nice with another one please? u mean alot to me, i hope we can start over. if you dont wanna talk then say it now and I will leave you alone"
I ignored all his messages and forgot all about him until this summer our mutual family member died and I 'had' to see him

I saw him in the other room crying in hospital and I am too sweet that I went to him and hugged him tight even though he admitted his mistakes. We hugged like 7 minutes. He hugged back which brought us closer.. (a painful, emotional and disaster situation, but thats another story)

I even had to go to his house after the funeral. It's weird that Since I barely had a  thought about him suddenly I get to see him , meet his family, and come to his house. All that in one time. (It was the universe)

That time he wrote he will always be there for me and what I did was huge and great. He felt sorry for his mistakes even more.. And then after funeral I haven't heard from him ever. I wrote to him once that he shouldnt hesitate if he wants to talk but that was the last time ever we talked..

I miss the memories, the presence. Now we are both 18 and 19. 

W often had some kind of telepathy. Saying things at the same time, thinking alike which was scary

The death should never happen because when it happen we met, we had emotional situation, and that brought all the thoughts back to me.. He is now in high school, new people, new ''friends.'

I really gave him a chance during the summer and suddenly I never hear from him again even though he said he will always be there for me... Now I see him making flirty comments on girls pages and some of them are nasty.... It hurts alot as I feel forgotten...

As I said we had on and off.. I would often let go and he would chase back and that happen like 5 times.. But this time? No words since summer and I wonder if he will ever contact me again if I let go? Or maybe he is thinking he should leave me alone since I always ignored his messages .....

I just really need some help, advice, comfort, and something to bring up hope again, dont wanna hear ' he is not the one for you or good'-that part is up to me.

I just want some advice and support. What I should do. I really want to let go and live myself and make it POSSIBLE for him to ever contact me again and see me living my life.. I do some hobbies and im busy alot, but there are times when I can get sad...

Please someone . I barely talk about this to anyone, and I always have it in my mind without talking to people cause no one understands me to this... I really hope you will read this and help me. Please thanks. LOVE.

How old are you? Oh 18? You still have tons of shelf life. Go to sugar daddy website, you'll forget the guy very quickly.

Hi queenstar... "You are complete by yourself" and whoever comes in your life is there to compliment you.
Having said that.. If it is not so let it go.. When the time is right he will come back if he is meant to. If someone or something is not making you feel happy about who you are than it's best to move on.
You are young and lots of adventures and love is waiting for you.. Just go with the flow and live your life :)
Love and light to you.

This is how to treat women

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service