Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

My new BF had a very bad manifestation he nor I would ever wish to have happen again.

He is completely new to this stuff. I'm not sure how to delicately point him this way if he wants to study it and understand what I study/practice as much as I can.

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think the book The Secret or d books of Abraham Hicks like "Ask and it is given" are good for pple who don't know this stuff, some friends of mine really enjoyed and understood them even if they did not know about LOA at all.

Anyway for d bad manifestation he had this video by Abraham can really help to reverse d momentum and d situation - maybe you can watch it and explain it this to him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F35HQFkmtY

I would suggest that by far, the easiest way is watching programmes like the Secret or What the Bleep do we know for example.  Often that gets people thinking and turned onto this kind of information. 

He is not a book reader. All he could do is watch exerpts of the Secret on utube.

You could also try playing with LOA and this experience.  Acknowledging that somehow this was created by him, and then playing to see what else could be created instead.  That may help to motivate him to do some more.  As I said previously films are pretty easy going and thats why I suggested two, and Laura has made a similar suggestion.  I don't think that you need to look at just clips though - I'd really suggest just putting on the Secret and letting him absorb it. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service