Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Everything was going so well, suddenly I got into a huge argument?

Hello,

For the past weeks I was practicing gratitude consistently and everything went so well. I absolutely loved life and amazing things were happening to me. But today I got into a huge argument with my mom and dad. It brought all my insecurities to the surface and I felt so bad. How did I attracted this and more so how do I go from here to feeling better again tomorrow ? Can it be that some things look negative at first, but are there to help you? Are these energies shifting? I really would like to know how this can happen, because I really felt great before the argument and I would like to continue feeling happy.  :)

Thank you very much! 

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great re the gratitude practice.  Well you say you got into an argument – what was the argument about exactly?  We all have our topics that are like a hinderance and when they show up we go into automatic pilot.  First recognize that you are already ahead in the game in that you noticed you are off course.  That’s really important to give yourself praise for – because you are doing so well already in spotting that.  Secondly, get back to looking at gratitude.  What is this argument teaching you?  I know you say its brought your insecurities to the surface but what is the gift that this experience is sharing with you?  There is always a gift although at first glance we often deny it or can’t see it – but it is there for sure. 

Feeling better tomorrow – aim to feel better now.  Right this second, you can shift your focus to feeling good again.  That’s what Abe is all about in feeling good moment to moment no matter what is going on in life.  Its easier than it sounds granted but it just takes practice. 

Are energies shifting – probably but you are the only authority in your life to decide whether that is the case.  Sometimes we go through such extreme changes that feel like life changing events in situations but to other people they can’t understand them to the same degree. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service