Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

My ex and I have been off and on. But I am now blocked and she hates me. It’s beem about 3 months no contact

Views: 585

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love IS , and there is no "not-ing" IS .  Love IS, Love IS .

This (The-IS) is Indivisible. 

Totally possible, if you ignore the version of them that hates you and focus on the version of them that likes you, that’s all you will manifest. It’s totally possible to turn arguments around, and diffuse negative energy, all you have to do is focus on what you want, focus on the wanted aspects of this person like write down a gratitude list for example and watch how your relationship transforms! 

Good luck! 

I would say stop trying to get back with them.  Focus on someone new instead. Someone who matches the version of you as you are now, rather than what you were like when you and your ex got together.  They will be a much better match.  

Yes! Or manifest a totally new version of your ex.

How is this a success story? Like others already stated; attract someone new with the attributes you love in your ex. Your ex is your ex for a good reason. I made this mistake also. It's tempting to reach out to an ex because it's easy. Having to start dating can be exhausting and painful. But why would you want to attract someone whom has hurt you, or is incompatible on the most fundamental level? My relationship ended last sunday for the 3-4th time. This is the final time I'll revisit it. To much hurt and bad memories tainted the good parts. She was lovely, but for some reason we drifted apart. Whatever I tried to do, those bad memories couldnt be ignored. So, now I'm single once more. Am I happy? Yes and no. But I know that there will be other women I can connect with. This pain and loneliness will subside. Give it time. And express gratitude for her contribution to your happiness and growth. 

Make a list of your future mate and reflect on it as much as you can. I really get exited and aroused just imagining my kick ass next girlfriend. If you think youre not worthy of a relationship because you think youre not worth it, you got no business being in a relationship. Work on yourself first. Hope that that helps.

Focus on yourself. Focus on yourself....

L'immagine può contenere: testo

Move on.

im sorry to hear that. must been hard for you. try learning LOA so that you can change this into positive, mastering it will help you even further. based on my experience when i tried manifesting my ex, it took a lot of time and patience but it was worth it. that "2nd time around" was so sweet, my heart was so full and even helped me to be a better person. i suggest you should try this website, http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/manifest-your-ex-back-free-course/. you have so much to learn in this site that you dont even know yet how the universe works. The reason why i loved it and it worked for me because it was not difficult to understand and how well it's discussed at the site. :) hope all is well for you, goodluck! 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service