Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I would love the feeling of having...

My answer: PIZZA!

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No resistance...is this how you say it or do we have better words?
I think I should not use the word "would," lol
The love of the man that I love and owning a new cat too!
I would love the feeling of having.....the job of my dreams.

As well as "I would love the feeling of having" a more useful one may be "I love the feeling of being" in comparison. 

I would love the feeling of having my desired appearance. 

This is tricky because it is based usually upon judgments about what we deem wrong about our appearances and thus creates a natural fight against resistance.  Our appearance can and does change many times throughout life without us even realising, and it changes each and every day (when you think of expressions too).  However, we often use it as an excuse for things not showing up in our lives or for opportunities missing etc.  So maybe a better place to start is what you want to change your appearance for.  It sounds simplistic, but it may not be for the reasons you think.  Where judgment is involved, it takes you out of the vortex completely.  

I love the feeling of having a pilot's license.

I love having a pilots license (and then imaging what things you would do when you have your pilots license, what will flights be like, what will the people be like who you are flying, what will change in your life, how will you feel having a pilots license and being in the air etc).

I imagine I will be listening to this when I am in the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7MMYg6piIw

I recall Abraham talking a few years ago about feelings, and their recommendation was not to use them in affirmations because they said that some people over identify with feelings and are aware of a multitude of feelings of people surrounding them.  So the feelings they feel are a lot of time not their own, but other peoples.  The other recommendation was to not use "want" or "would" or future tenses as these place these things in a non-receiving form.  Future tense affirmations will always stay in the future and won't produce results in the now.  One of the original defintions of "want" is "to lack".  So the example was people saying "I want a red ferrari" and the universe hears "I lack a red ferrari".  That kind of makes sense then why when people use things like "I want a relationship" and nothing happens.  Abraham was to state it in present tense as "I have a red ferrari" and then to imagine what it will feel like when you are driving in that red ferrari to get your vibration up to having a red ferrari.  They had us all close our eyes and imagine driving along a beautiful long road, with the sun shining, wind in our hair, roofs down and loving life, and really feeling the breeze and goodness in life.  It was amazing as we all did this and you could feel the energy in the room change completely, and then Abraham joked that we were all in complete vibrational alignment with having a red ferrari and just from that visualisation we had the benefits and didn't eve need one now.  What was interesting was that one of the participants had entered some prize draw and won a red ferrari during that cruise immediately after that morning session and came back and we were all laughing about it.  

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service