Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I...JUST...had...the BEST three days of my life EVER!!!!! 

Let me tell you what happened...

Ok so on tuesday morning... really earning in the morning, I was listening to Abe talk about everyyything from relationships to vortex to learning to remain OPEN to positivity (the valve thing)... I woke up around 4:30 am (kinda an early riser lol) and kept listening with my earphones... dozed off to sleep in between and woke up at 7:30 feeling sooo brand new, I was glowing. Oh glowing reminds me, I heard Abe talk about Inner Glow from flowing downstream... can't remember which youtube video it was, but I clearly remember she explained how people can literally glow and enlighten other souls around from breaking away from resistance.

Anyway, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, I experienced soooo many miracles it was crazy... I made new friends, I found unexpected checks in my mail, my boss gave me an 98% on my appraisal (there's this unique system and 98 percent is actually 298% for any ordinary human being!!!) the kittens next door licked my face when I was holding them and talking with them... mannn! I made new friends! I went to a garage, I had a date night with my girls (lol nothing feels better than dinner with my friends!), I was given a free ticket to watch a movie, anddddddddddd.... I feel so super fantastic, I can't even begin to explain to you!

Yesterday, I had dinner with allllllllllllllllllll of the best people on the earth. Alllll of my bestfriends!! I have 11 best buds and I couldn't stop thanking EVERYTHING around me for that! Seeing them all around me... everyone... eating and drinking and happily chatting away.... my God, best feeling ever.

Btw, eating with ppl that you love, when they all are at a table full with delicious food, BEST FEELING EVER...is heaven on earth for me :D

Ooh and football on Tv... :D

Sigh...

Life is Magical... I feel so brand new... like a new born baby...

I'm so glad to be here...

I live in the magic of LIFE

I LOVE you all! :)

Rose

P.s.: Sorry I'm having trouble replying to your replies :S Ning is going Boing hehehehehe

Views: 508

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was going to say the same thing.
Great posts though! Thank you both!
Do this first thing in the morning. Set the alarm a bit earlier, and then you that additional time to deliberately think some positive thoughts. Think good things about yourself, about your life, about the day ahead, or up express some gratitude. What this does is to create a positive vibration around you straight away, so that you start attracting good things from the moment you get up (as opposed to getting out of bed the wrong way, and then attracting a shit day). You will find that the law then brings you more and more of the same, but the original vibration came from your initial early morning thoughts.

When you flood yourself and your mind with positivity in this way, it becomes quite a habit after a short while.  In your mind, you really get on a roll with positivity and one great thought follows another.  I did this many years ago on a Saturday afternoon.  It was a lovely day, and I went walking in the countryside.  I had just booked a holiday to Paris, and was looking forward to it, so I began thinking about things which could happen there. One positive thought followed another, and I had got through thousands by the end of the walk.  All of these thoughts manifested and the trip was great fun. Pick an area of your life (something which isn't going too well) start on some thoughts, get on a roll, and before you know it your thoughts will be breaking their bonds.  All of these thoughts are creative as well. 

very true

"Every time I feel a negative emotion, I just know THAT IS NOT MY PATH. My path is Joy. and love, and every positive emotion and, when I feel less than that I give a step back and think what would be the way to get some love and joy from this situation? And the answer very often is by finding the positive aspects of it, but the easiest and surest way is by ACTIVATING WITHIN ME THE VIBRATION OF APPRECIATION!"

L'immagine può contenere: 1 persona, bambino e spazio all'aperto

Let this be the criterion: anything that makes you festive, anything that gives you celebration, anything that makes you dance and sing to such an extent that you disappear in your dancing, in your singing, in your celebration ... is the only true religion I know of ~ Osho

Focus = Destiny. What you focus on a lot is what you manifest.  Make sure you flood your mind with positive focus and attention. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service