Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Okay, i am just curious when people focus on their desire and outcome, how did it go.

Today i have been affirming with I am ... and thinking about my outcome :)

Before i leave this planet to go back to stardust, surely i can achieve my desires :)

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes you certain van achieve your desires, and the key is to focus on them.  This is where so many of us fall down (me included) because we can't stay focused.  At the start, your LOA efforts may seem like a waste of time because nothing may be happening, but if you stay focused and practice each day with gentle persistence, then things relating to then will start happening within a few days.  Follow these synchronicities.

One of my favourite authors John Kehoe, suggests devising a mind power program, and keeping to that each day.  Maybe even marking yourself off on a calendar. It doesn't have to be anything too strenuous or requiring special talent either, it can be as much or little as 5-10 mins visualising of a desire each day, until it manifests.  For something like this, set yourself a designated time each day to do it, and you will get into the habit and even build up a conscience about it (ie " 7pm, I have had my dinner and now it's visualisation time. ")

Focus on your desire as the end product: in its completed form.  Don't try and work out how it's going to happen, as that will just boggle your mind.  That is also the look-out of the Universe anyway.  You supply the thoughts of the end result, and it supplies the ways, means and avenues to get there, just stay consistent.  Mind power isn't a theory, it's a practice and you get great results when you practice. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service