Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

FROM A REQUEST FOR HELP ON 2-11 TO 6 times Money IN HAND ON 2-19!!!!

I asked for help on  Feb 11th, we were snowed in on the east coast and my job was closed down without work for a week.  No work from my job means, no money from the job.  I was concern because, I want to eat, pay my rent and bills.  I reached out for help and tonight I received the money.

I actually received 6 times what I bring home every two weeks working my normal hours.

I took the advice and repeated and confirm what Awesome wrote to me, plus I sorta borrowed what she said and combined that with her on discussion about I believe, I know and I trust that I am a unlimited being, receiving from a unlimited source and receiving in an unlimited way.

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations -- I am so delighted for you! You go, girl!
WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO! This is only the beginning!
how fantastic xxxxxxx
WOW very inspiring. Congratulations. You are an abundance magnet.
That is wonderful news! I am SO pleased to hear that!
Yes Awesome is AMAZING!
I am going to try that affirmation!!! ££££££
Wow. How beautiful. That says so much about you, Alyciah, and I hope you know that and love how incredible you are. You asked and BELIEVED and recieved. Beautiful. I am so happy for you!
This just blows my mind. I also am, once again, awestruck by Awesome, who gave you the affirmation.

Awesome JUST IS an unlimited being. You are incredible, my friend.

Plus, Alycjah, since you lost one weeks' pay and actually received 12 weeks' pay (6 two-weeks checks), that's 12 times the money. That means you're both more terrific!

To All of you,

I thank you, you lift my spirit up! Amazingly, I received an email form the supervisor stating that the executive director for my county decided that we should be paid for the hours missed because of the snow. This has never happen in the county ever, so I am dancing and laughing and thinking what power there is in knowing. Not only did I manifest with your help, $1, 967.80 but I get paid for the week. I only make $150.00 per week. What an amazing manifestation! Laughing, smiling, dancing, bouncing off the ceiling. Woo Hoo!

Love you all, Alycjah
AWE! AWE! AWE!

Happy Tears!
Way to go girl! Way to go! :-)

That's just it.  The Universe is infinite and can provide for us no matter what is going on in our lives.  Doesn't matter about weather, recessions, life-locations, stock markets, money, lack of knowledge or anything else.  What it takes is for us to ask for help, and then to believe.  Often, we have an idea in our minds of what the help will be like (especially with money, which we can put a number on) but the Universe can often give us much more. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service