Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I want to get my ex back,i know the law of attraction says to set out an intention believe it can happen and then to act on it, but when it comes to getting an ex back what exactly is the action required to do this

Views: 6447

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes she becomes insecure. So keep dating and enjoying yourself.
And also my ex keeps asking me why I don't talk to her that much and accusing me of just walking past her when ever were at church. She also says that she thinks im trying to avoid her. Idk I do want to talk to her more but i just read in other post that you need to give your ex space while you work on yourself, im not trying to be rude or anything. What do i do here, any advice?
Yes, until she comes to you and initiates all/most the contacts. Then you can adjust a bit. Be courteous, friendly and fun to be with but don't assume anything. Let her miss you more. Be very sweet when you're together than retract and give her space again until she misses you again.
okay, thanks so should it be her that ask me to get back together?
Well she knows you want to get back together, right? If you have mentioned it, then she knows. By showing you're interested in a subtle way, she'll catch that. The ball is on her court.
Will visualizing speed up the process?
Yes, anything that makes you secured and calm does.

It always starts with yourself, stay positive and be positive with everything that you do. LoA starts when you fully accept and respect yourself. Be firm with the LoA, be firm that you and your ex are going to get back together. With every positivity that you intake, you'll just be amazed on how everything will also fall into place. These subliminals has helped me in so many ways, in a way that my inner self has also changed. Keep your chin up honey! 

You do realize that all of the threads you keep responding to are 5+ year old dead threads? (this one being 7 years old) It's nice what you're saying, but I just wanted to make you aware that you're resurrecting dead threads from nearly a decade ago, rather than assisting those in need today. Either way. I hope you have an amazing day! Take care.

Hi! Can you suggest any more threads / forums that are active?

Great advice

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service