Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hello everyone, I just want to share with you my little story here and maybe ask for some advice! 

So, first of all. I am attracting my ex girlfriend back, it's because I felt like she's the one. so far I've had many signs from the universe like seeing her name, people asking me about her constantly, sometimes dreams about her. 

LoA exists because it has been improving every aspect of my life, and big big thanks to abraham hicks who learned me how to be happy with myself! I've attracted one woman since using LoA :). 

My question here is, should I visualise my love sometimes? It feels great to do so, but I heard that it's not good thing to do. I told the universe what I want and it knows exactly, I feel like I'm in alignment with source all the time and found my vortex!!! 

I trust the universe fully and I'm thankful that I'm no longer desperate, needy for her & most importantly I don't miss her. I love her. 

Thank you for reading, I am very grateful to be here with you finally when I found the true happiness within me :). Thanks for any response, have a great day everyone!! 

Views: 195

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm also a primary school teacher men are extremely rare. But I think I might turn into one of these happily single people. Having a date a week or a fortnight would have been well it was my dream then pick the best guy but I've given up now. I've made peace that it ain't gonna happen & ive pretty much given up on love after 5 years lokkkng and trying to manifest a boyfriend. But I'm at the point where I can be ok with this & happy for others.

I didn't meet the love of my life until I was happy to be by myself.  And then, I just had the strongest urge to find the love of my life, and then I did.  The first woman I dated after being divorced for three years.  And it was love at first sight.

Aww that's perfect!!

Hey I am a lot younger than you might think but I know one thing for sure. Never lose hope & sometimes, it might look like someone else's guiding you. Like it wasn't you doing the steps in your life. I have a lot of moments like these. 

I think it's your alignment with source, when the source is guiding you towards your desire. You just feel deep inside what you have to do now and you'll do it. When this happens, don't be scared. I think it means you are ready to take the path towards your manifestation. I bet there are hundreds of men who would be interested in you. Stay happy! I believe that one day you'll find one, trust me. Just believe in the Universe and don't try to force it, I think you are still trying to make it happen instead of letting it happen. That's a big difference. Let it go and let it happen!!!

Have a great day! :)

here's a great article, hope it help somehow:

http://www.tut.com/article/details/540-7-keys-to-conscious-successf...

hugs!!!!

Great article.  I will have to watch The Invention of Lying.  I love that first point.  My wife and I watch 90 Day Fiance, and it is so true.  So much of the time the person will tell the camera something, that they should be saying to their spouse or spouse's family instead!  

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service