Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Face it.  You are never going to manifest what you want.  Why?  After all the time and effort you have put into it,you still haven't gotten what you want.

WHY?????

Because you aren't letting it go.  You are so focused on it, it is all you are thinking about, 24/7.

Let it go.  Accept where you are and what is going on. Live in a crappy house? Accept it.   Drive a junk car?  Accept it. Tired of being alone?  Accept it.

Embrace it.  Learn to love it.

Then, most likely, when you have totally let go, what you want will come.

Views: 625

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good points, all of them!

Oh Les O, we don't have the same definition of "giving up" which is totally ok. I'll try my best to explain it with my intermediate english lol. For me "giving up" is not abandoning your dream or settle for less. To the contrary it's firmly beleive in them have faith, and KNOW that the Universe have your back. It's feeling this sense of releif that you have when you KNOW that everything going to be ok. It's knowing deep down that the Universe will take you where you want to go by actions, inspired actions, friends, or whatever ways you allow. Giving up is just this silent faith and knowing that everything is going to happen eventually. I know it's not easy to give up. For myself I actually HAVE TO repeat affirmations to straighten my faith but it's growing and growing and I can't wait for when I will have this subconscious knowing because I might do the actions, but knowing that the Universe is taking care of the final outcome is making me that much stronger in beleiving in my goal. Wouldn't you too feel lighter, much lighter knowing that?! Well it's what "give up" means FOR ME. Ok I hope I manage to explain :) happy

As I said this is my opinion which is applying to me :) happy

Yep...

Give up, let go, surrender but not your dreams just the struggle, the resistance :) happy

Restlessness is very resistant. Trust that it's all unfolding perfectly.

Exactly!

I've often said, and will say again -- LOVE isn't something you find when you go looking for it.  It finds YOU when you least expect it, running up behind you and smacking you up-side your head.

"Hey!  Remember me?  Well, ready or not -- here I A-A-AM-M-M!"

Same is true with all we want, dread, and/or expect.  As soon as you FORGET ABOUT IT . . . it shows up :-)

Exactly Rascal, the wonderful thing is we all get to choose exactly how we respond to each of these situations. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service