Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I want to practise gratitude, just not out loud but normal on the right tone. But I live with my parents and they tend to say negative and blab to other people. We live in condo so it easy to hear. I want to say gratitude silently. But will the universe hear? Can universe me say in low voice, in whispear or in head? Can do with the mirror to say gratittue in low voice/quietly? 

Have you done that? Has it succeed to get what you want? Any advice where I can say gratitude? In park or library or? what do you suggest? Is it ok to say thank you quietly? or must be at right happy voice?

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So gratitude doesn’t have to be practiced "out loud" but it can be a very useful and powerful thing to voice things at times like affirmations and gratitude – it gives it extra power and dimension. Now will the Universe hear – absolutely. The universe is always listening and supporting us 24/7, 365 days of every single year – it does it non stop. However, even in a condo you are unlikely to be watched all the time. You can say grattidue statements in your room with door closed, in the shower even. Its really easy. If you are asked about it – just say you were singing or on the phone. Also you don’t need a mirror to do gratitude, although it can add power to it, but simply acknowledging and being grateful for what you have right now is all that’s needed. As long as you are feeling it in your heart, the universe will ALWAYS RESPOND. Its the heart that gives everything you say power.

The Universe 'hears' everything you express in words, so it doesn't matter if you say it out loud, in thoughts, or written down. It will receive the gratitude you are giving out and give you more of the same, as well as improved energy flow in your life.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service