Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

At 4:44 pm central time I encountered this when clicking on the site’s link from my phone’s web browser. Do you all have any control over stopping this sort of thing? Though I should let you know.

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I actually did a “DuckDuckGo” search and clicked on the link. Simply web address so don’t know why I don’t type it in at the top.

DuckDuckGo is awesome! Been using it for years cuz it doesn't track. Thx for letting us know!

Well gee, in Whom is security and in Whom is danger , and in Whom am I in relation to either ? Is there anything , anyone, in relation to in Whom I am, exclusive from or inclusive to in Whom I am ?

Without in Whom I am, where else is in Whom  I am,  be being in Whom I am, to be without in Whom I am ? 

In Whom am I with All of This .... This Here, This Now, This Totality in Whom I am  ?  

I have seen this a couple of times over recent weeks.  Is there anything in it?  Or should it just be ignored?

Something like this has come up again this week. It says that the site isn’t secure in the tool bar, but I suspect that that is just a phishing attempt or something. However, I don’t think we have too much personal or financial information on here for them to phish anyway, but let’s be careful all the same. 

This is an SSL certificate issue. This website doesn't have one or it's expired. The web people should address this.

You will see this more and more because most all web browsers are requiring SSL. This is not phishing, it's a newer security standard to help protect you. As I mentioned in another post, hackers can add pop-ups and redirects to sites that are not SSL secure. Click the wrong item on a page and you can get infected.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service