Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Just tried to change my profile pic and I got squares of darkness.

Squares of darkness...Is this a sign?

I think I'll leave it for a while because it took me so long to make a pic under 10mg.

Of course, that's why it looks like this.

Does anyone have any suggestions to get it looking better?

Views: 210

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah, 10 of those! The darkness came when I reduced it. It's now 9.9 of those m's and the little browse window says it won't download til it's under 10. I tried.

Donna, you have such a blank expression.

Just teasing, and I am as un-technical as they come, so I can't offer any suggestions

Thank you, WonderGarth,

I'ill try your suggestions. I have never change my camera setting, so that's new territory.

There's aways somthing to get interested in, isn't there?

Hi Donna :-)

I won't make the "was there a power cut when you took your photo??" joke, I promise lol.

Was your original pic a .png or a .gif file?

As you upload your image, the system resize it with a language called php, and actually creates a new .jpg file from the one you upload. And when the original file is a png or gif, it sometimes... often... doesn't work, and the result is an image with only the default background during the file creation, which is black.

If this is the case, I would just suggest you to choose instead a jpg file.

Hope it helped :-)

It is .jpg. Going to try taking  a new one tomorrow.

Ah ok.

Well then yes, I don't know... It's strange.

Although... it sort of gives a "style" lol. A "mystical" style. ;-)

I think it is rather eye catching Donna! ;) Love you!!!!

Yes, that's what I thought. Today is my birthday, so it's doubly meaningful. Especially the song! Thanks a lot. You made my day already.

Love to all from me and my shadow...

It is your birthday??

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA!!!!! :-D

Happy Birthday, Donna!

Thank you for the birthday wishes, my friends! 

Fixed it! I found that by coming in specifically and ONLY to update the pic, it was successful.

This is a recent picture of me with my hair grown out after chemo. This is the second cutting to trim it up. I only have one place left that is totally uneven, so the next trim should make it all even again.

I feel so much better than I did at this time last year. I appreciate having my strength back, and looking more 'normal'. Although I did have a wig, I'm SO glad to be without it now.

ALL IS WELL!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service