Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Happy New Year!

I know everyone does the usual list of resolutions,  goals or whatever, for New Years.

While it may be an annual tradition, to me there is something more to it.

To me it is an Opportunity To Focus..

I am taking the time to really focus on what I want for my life, what to align with so I can live the best life possible.

So....

My Intended Result for 2014 remains 

To have FUN and be Happy, Connected, and Abundant
with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease
... NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

And this year I will do it Beyond My Wildest Dreams!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Got any Powerful Intentions to focus?

Views: 690

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My powerful intention for this year is to find meaning and purpose in my life again, that will allow me to wake up each morning brimming with energy and to spend every moment of my life in pursuit of a divine mission. 

I see resolution-making as distinct from typical goal-setting because my goals tend to be destination-specific, where as resolutions tend to be those habits that make achieving specific goals possible. It's kind of like the difference between getting a specific car and resolving to keep that car clean...Once you've got the car, that goal is complete, but keeping it clean is a daily action that is never complete.

For me, resolution-making has to be a process of meditation and creation, (or focusing an intention, perhaps), otherwise it just doesn't stick. I don't know how many times I've "resolved" to do things that never became the habits I'd hoped for. Here's a page from my journal that includes some of the formulations of thought for my resolution to drink more water:

Love the journal entry!

To get the job I want and make myself very useful to community at large and while attracting all that Be happy and grateful everyday for great family and support I have and abundance that God has given me.

Marcy and Fellow Light Workers,

I have been feeling a very strong impulse to encourage all of you to manifest goodness and LOVE for the many, many souls on the planet that are suffering.  Some examples are as follows;

That the homeless find warm shelter and food.

That the starving are fed.

That the refugees that are displaced from their homes in warring nations are embraced and welcomed by loving arms.

That violence and destruction of the humanity and the earth stop.

That all children are protected, nourished, loved and guided.

And on and on and on and on..........

The list is long and distinguished.

My LOVE to all of you!

Already started this, because I have donated some money to a homeless shelter in London. This means that a homeless person will get accommodation and dinner on Christmas Day, and most importantly, will also get an interview with an outreach worker, to help them make the next step in their life. To help them move forwards. This interview and the help provided will be dovetailed to their individual needs, which will be very beneficial.

As for the other categories of people, maybe we could all do that. Send them blessings and good energy, and even though we may not see them or see the effects, we could influence them through non-locality.
Sheesh Marcy! Haven't I worked enough on this lol!!!! I mean I work on myself almost every day! I am like an unfinished sculpture ever changing :):):) Ahhhhhh! I love you Marcy and I love this place and Neil thanks for the bump. I suppose I should really be harassing you :)

Happy NEW YOU everyone!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service