Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Yep!'I recently went to visit a friend abroad and met one of his close friends. There's a mutual attraction and we had so much fun together. Nothing happened, we just got to know each other. He's also from Greece (but from different hometown) and lives permanently in the UK. But we are in contact since I returned from my trip and I just love texting with him. 

I just wanted to share this because I haven't felt this type of romantic excitement in almost 3 years! My last relationship was with a friend I had known forever so the feeling was very different.  

So, not much more to add to the story, I just feel really really wonderful about being smitten with someone after so long, even if nothing happens between us. 

Don't you just LOVE feeling this rush when you meet someone you really like? ^^ 

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh thank you ^_^ such a lovely feeling :) 

have a wonderful day as well! 

yesssss i LOVE that!!

wishing you an eternal rush !! <3 

Yes!!!! So happy for you, You deserve it!! Xoxo

Very nice and I really enjoyed reading that!

I can kinda relate about the feeling of someone you like?  I kinda like two guys at the moment.  Very different situations.  Of course I'd like things to move forward, with one even more than the other, but part of me IS just enjoying the yummy feelings of the crushes on them :-)

Anyway yes I enjoyed reading that I really did and I am pleased for you!

I don't really know about the being in love feeling, but I can't sort of relate to this. It's the excitement of something new in your life. So keep it going and see if you can maintain this feeling. It's not just the feeling of romantic excitement, but the broader feeling of your life moving in a positive direction.
Thank you all <3 The feeling continues strong these days and small nice stuff keeps happening (easy parking spots, ready food when i get home, productive days at the office, invitations to go out etc)
He's planning a visit in Athens for Christmas so I will probably get to see him :) woot woot ^^
Sending you all my happy vibes :)

Thank you for your happy vibes, and enjoy your feelings. :)

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service