Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Has anyone noticed that things sometimes seem to get worse before they get better?

When I let go of a negative belief and start believing something the more positive things, the negative things tend to have small amounts of "evidence" or signs manifesting.

Is this because I've sort of let go of "resistance" to the negative beliefs (even though I still don't want them, I stopped believing in them) by focusing on something else?

And afterward the positive signs start manifesting, which is awesome.

Views: 1082

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey EJ,

Seems like the PI Monster got it!! I can't find it anywhere! How bizzare.. The answer really flowed then.. I'll try to paraphrase what what I remember...

Everything you experience is the result of OLD VIBRATION. We are constantly playing physical catch-up; while your point of focus NOW is playing an important part in what you are choosing to give emphasis to in your observations or choices NOW, it is the consistent, chronic investment in that vibration that yields what you experience NEXT, i.e. your manifestations.

This bill is the result of choices your wife and yourself made, based on what was vibrationally active for you at the time and what you considered important. Yes, the ramifications now MATTER, but in terms of the whole picture, despite what either of you might be feeling about it, it is no big deal.

What flowed in what I wrote yesterday pointed out that regardless of what happened before the bill arrived or how you say you are reacting to it or feeling about it, or what your vibration was before you got back from Asia, you are giving it focus NOW in a specific way; a way that will pave how you continue to experience it and what you will manifest NEXT. You are giving it labels like "hell breaking loose" and things falling apart, can't remember the exact phrases you've been using, but all these points of emphasis are setting you up for your next experience.

Ideally, you want to selfishly (yes!) leave your wife out of it completely, allowing her to line up with her asking or not, while you continue to invest in the vibrational stand point that serves you and your sense of alignment best; because, after all, it is from your place of alignment that you could inspire her to hers, though of course, the final decision will always be up to her.

Now back to the point made earlier (oh it's flowing now!). The emotional experience being precipitated individually for the both of you by the event of receiving this bill is symptomatic of what you have had going individually for a little while and, at its core, could directly have nothing  to do with the bill itself. For you, this might continue to highlight how you feel about the vibrational differences between your wife's perspective and yours and how that affects the way you see her and want to interact with her in the future; for her, it could be something completely different or along similar lines with a slightly different emphasis.

Suffice it to say that everything you experience will be used as an excuse to focus on what you predominantly have going on vibrationally, that is, your chosen point of focus; after all, a bill is just a bill. It does not know you or care about the context of your circumstances, but it does turn up in a way and at a time that is vibrationally consistent with how you are feeling - either about money, or about other vibrationally relatable issues.

So, is the ultimate manifestation in this scenario the bill or the feelings precipitated by that experience about your relationship or something else? Interesting huh...?

That is for you to decide. Getting clear about what is really bothering you allows you to start addressing it at root, vibrational/emotional level.

As you continue to soothe yourself and experience relief on this, then you'll be in an ideal position to inspire the relationship you really want and the kind of financial future you both desire.

S

I decide to be selfish! hahaha! I care about my manifestation, therefore i do put attention alone to my vibration. Honestly, i feel nothing to how my wife reacted. Though, i did steps to comfort her but did not sympathize and went down to her emotional status. And from that point on, though i feel deep pain with the situation, i also feel GREAT RELEASE and RELIEF! And miraculously, she is following my lead.

I remember a teacher taught me... "there are two ways to learn, first is by repetition, and second by shock therapy"! I love preparation... i love repetition. My wife on the other hand falls into the category of shock therapy learners. And if i understand you right, it doesn't matter what kind of learners we are, but the discrepancy of our vibration attracted these kind of manifestation.

My decision is to not define anybody or this circumstance to be good or bad, but i take it into heart that everything is getting better and better, and today is far better than yesterday! 

Thanks Shembu, you are amazing! =)

I enjoyed reading this and also needed it immensely. It is a matter of perspective and in all things that which we truly desire to manifest we must resonate that with our thoughts and feelings. Thank you

Adrienne

Someone sent this to me yesterday. I'm not religious in the traditional sense of the word, but I still enjoyed how it drove home the fact that what we think we see or perceive is not necessarily all there is.

Me: God, can I ask You a question?

God: Sure

Me: Promise You won't get mad ...

God: I promise...

... ... ... ...

Me: Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today?

God: What do u mean?

Me: Well, I woke up late

God: Yes

Me: My car took forever to start

God: Okay

Me: at lunch they made my sandwich wrong & I had to wait

God: Huummm

Me: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call

God: All right

Me: And on top of it all off, when I got home ~I just wanted to watch my new tv & relax. BUT it wouldn't work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did You do that?

God: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning & I had to send one of My Angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that

Me (humbled): OH

GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.

Me: (ashamed)

God: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick & I didn't want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn't afford to miss work.

Me (embarrassed):Okay

God: Your phone went dead bcuz the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered.

Me (softly): I see...

God: Oh and that tv, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark.

Me: I'm Sorry..

God: Don't be sorry, just learn to Trust Me.... in All things , the Good & the bad.

Me: I will trust You.

God: And don't doubt that My plan for your day is Always Better than your plan.

Me: I won't God. And let me just tell you God, Thank You for Everything today.

God: You're welcome.. It was just another day.....

Regardless of what one believes in, there is some value in the message.

Wow!! hahaha. I got it Shembu, lovely!

Lol.. I like the story... :-))))

I thought you were preparing your reply for my questions ;-)

I did! Did you miss it?

Yes i missed it! But when you are talking about the thread about DEATH then you replied already :D Its more about this thread... about "can a two vibrations be the cause of a plunge?"...

Abraham often uses the analogy of a train going 100 miles per hour.

It takes a bit of work to get that train to first stop, and then go in a different direction.

So negative events keep happening.

You may be noticing negative things more because now REALLY KNOW you want something different.

Also, none of us is ever absolutely free of negative events in our lives. It's just a matter of perspective - how you look at the things that happen.

http://www.law-of-attraction-lifestyles.com/

In my life, every single time.

In fact, this is how I know that things are beginning to change for the better.

Little "catastrophes" begin to occur.

YOU are just really GOOD at this and have gotten used to things being certain ways - ALL LEARNED BEHAVIOR.

So it does seem hard and frustrating at first because you are NOW ridding yourself of all the CRAP you've been holding onto for YEARS!

JUST KEEP AT IT! 

Awesome

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service