Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi guys and girls!

I have a job interview tomorrow on December 2nd at 3:00 pm with Lilydale for the position of an Apprentice Electrician. I have a relative diploma but no real experience but I am keen on learning. They usually do 6 months work, 6 months school kind of thing so I might do that for four years if I get in.

This is my dream. I want to work and save up money for a shisha bar or hookah lounge in Toronto a year or so from now. I also need money to pay rent when I move out, and some internet ventures I will dwell on in the meantime to have some form of backup business. As you know by now, this job is needed to pave my road to the future. Plus, unemployed men don't do good with women so I have to establish myself that way.

The woman's name is Wendy and on the phone she addressed me by "Sir" and I respect that. However, I am hopeful that I will do good. Last time I took a taxi to another town for a job and came back failing the interview and a broken heart. This time, its in the same city but an hour and a half away by bus. Wish me luck!

Thank you very much for everything! I really appreciate it.

Views: 584

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And also, I'd add to this, feel you're worthy, GLOW your worthiness, show that you know your value.

My resume is filled with worthiness. I just hope they read my resume and find points from that rather than testing me. The last time I was tested, I had no idea. I took a taxi to another town and coming back did not feel good.

This one I am optimistic since I will be honest. I will say that I did this and this in school and its been a while since I left. I really want to get in as a first year apprentice, and want to do good. 

THank you MP and Donna. You are making my day without going to the interview. Love it!

you are interviewing them!!!

YES! :-)

HAHAHA, I have nothing much to ask them but at the end they might ask me if I have any questions. I will simply ask how I did, or if they have any suggestions. This will give some boost as I am considerate. 

I am also researching their company now. Lilydale is a provider of premium poultry food and has expanded in 70 years. It served eggs to Great Britain during WWII.

Who'd a thunk?? ;O)

Pardon? I wanted to find a dog licking the screen for Flowerpatch but I found this one and thought, close enough. Cute as ever.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

hi!!!

What did I miss? Something cute?

Best of Luck to you !! you have it.. the job is yours !!

Well?! Did you get the job?!

OR did the Universe send you on a better and more exciting challenge?!!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service