Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hello beautiful people

I have recently felt guided towards engaging my heart's energy. 

I feel that I have had great success manifesting some awesome stuff so far and I am grateful about it. But there was something missing in it which is why I could not experience all the happiness that they were supposed to bring or I could not sustain the happiness that they brought. I am aware that there is always some void and longing which makes us reach out for more. But living in and from this void is not a great experience. And the answer for all the feelings that I am missing : intuition, guidance, ease , flow, connection, love , trust, security , peace, fulfillment lies in living with my heart. I have lived this way for a almost half of my life and experienced the opposite as well. 

Is there anyone who has consciously increased their heart energy or knows how to do it.

I would really appreciate your advice :) 

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Found this very interesting. 

The heart doesn’t have power to create your reality. That’s not its job.
The heart indicates the power you are giving towards a particular reality.

The heart is an indicator; not a creator. It’s the gas gauge; not the gas itself.

“I could not experience all the happiness that [the stuff was] supposed to bring.”

Based on what standard? Nothing is supposed to, or capable of, bringing happiness, or lack of happiness. It’s all based on how you think about it now.

When you focus on what you like about it, the value it brings you, you feel better.

When you focus on what you don’t like about it, or what you don’t have, you feel worse.

You tap more into your heart’s abilities as a guidance system, by focusing your thoughts, and seeing how those thoughts feel (i.e. better or worse), and you continue to change and improve the thoughts by guiding them in the direction of ones that help you feel better and better.

The heart is an indicator; not a creator. It’s the gas gauge; not the gas itself.

That does make sense. Then it simply means that as I go higher in the emotional scale then more of this heart energy and the associated feelings will be accessible by me. 

Based on what standard? Nothing is supposed to, or capable of, bringing happiness, or lack of happiness. It’s all based on how you think about it now.

I am referring to the memory of how I felt during that time . Not that I am dwelling in the past. I am trying to use that contrast for some clarity. I knew that the outside circumstances were great, there was nothing to complain about really. In fact I experienced some amazing circumstances. Now that I think about it, I was focused on negative thoughts. And the heart was showing me that! Not the other way around.

Thank you so much for the response. I really appreciate it.

So right 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service