Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi everyone !
Hope everyone is well!
I have been away from the boards for a while but I am struggling with some things and I feel confident that you guys will be able to help me.

I have been in a new relationship for about 4 months now and it has been great . He made it apparent he was interested and we flirted for a long time before our first date .
He was very unhappy in his current relationship and he was not single for long before we began to date.
This is where the issues arise ... Even though his ex and Him have been separated for a few months now she is still so much a part of his life ... So much so he has had to move back into their flat to support her through some tough times. She has no idea about me as he says he doesn't want to hurt her anymore than he already has becasue be broke things off but it now means we have no time together , he deletes our conversations/ can't talk much etc because he is with her.
This is causing issues because she is trying to win him back and I know she will be doing everything to try and tempt him.
I know it's putting him In a difficult position because he isn't happy with her and he is having to stay there .... says he loves me and misses me etc but I get jealous and worried .
I am leaving for three months and we already never see each other , I'm struggling with it a lot.
His actions don't seem to match with what he is saying sometimes ... Like he misses me etc but doesn't make an effort to try to see me ?

When we do get time together it's great and we are so connected but it's the time apart that is causing issues.

I need help trying to turn this around because when I come back from my trip he has made it clear he wants us to be together fully but I feel like a dirty side piece right now ... Can I tolerate this until I get back? Is love this difficult ?
I know it's about supporting each other and I really admire him being honourable trying to help his ex etc but I also feel selfish by wanting us to have time together and able to do normal things like go on dates etc .

So many conflicting emotions and I really could use some help with clarifying the situation and trying to be a bit more positive about our future.

Thank you so much in advance
Lauren xx

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So what are you doing to soothe your vibration?

How are you helping yourself feel better unconditionally?

“Is love this difficult ?”

The vibration of love is ease. When you don’t experience ease, you’re focusing your thoughts on the lack of love, rather than the presence of love.

“So many conflicting emotions . . .”

Because you’re making how you feel based on the conditions, instead of understanding how you feel is about the thoughts you think.

You're making this about your relationship with them, when it always comes back to you tending to, loving and soothing your relationship with yourself.

Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you!

I will try to work on being grateful for my relationship and do things that make me happy to raise my vibration and my self esteem.
I think in going to try and do the magic again , working on appreciating the great relationships I have already .

It sounds to me, that he is deceiving you. I would stop this relationship immediately,

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service