Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I keep hearing people saying "Focus on what you want" and the thing is, I do it, and then I'm back into "real life" after my visualizations and then I feel the way I felt before - not having what I want. And I get people saying to stay positive, but how about some advice on how to stay positive in spite of a negative environment - which I want to move out of - and in spite of feeling incredibly lonely, and wanting better things - more then what I have. If all I have to be thankful for is being alive and being able to walk, etc, it won't get me far as I wait for what I really want, when I'm constantly feeling like I'm waiting. So I guess in all that jumble I'm asking for PLEASE some concrete advice on the following

1. How to not feel like you're WAITING for what you want

2. How to put my mind in a place where I'm having what I want - considering the very...well not so good home environment I have

3. How do I transition from the visualizing to being back in my environment 

Cause honestly I keep trying to stay positive but it only lasts for so long and then I feel not so good because I've gone from this bliss and euphoria to my current existence, where it's hard to find anything aside from the basics to be "thankful" for. 

Views: 2367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Give up trying to be happy in the future, quit "trying" to be positive, and just do whatever it takes to get a happy attitude.

This is where all the appreciation and gratitude comes in.... You can call it "being positive", but I think of it more of an "awareness how already kick-ass cool being alive is". (I don't do well with "rah rah meetings". I like to accept the place I am in, so that it doesn't get the best of me.) 

You have to change the meaning of things.... For example, you stated that you "focus on what you want, but then you are back into 'real life' once again.... That means that "the real world" is not good enough for you. But what you should be doing is asking for MORE OF THE REAL WORLD, not less.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service