Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Due to some unavoidable personal reason if you think you have wronged someone ( by disappearing) how do you undo it or overcome it ?

I am not mad at myself at all because I know I did my best but I believe that the other party might be upset and unforgiving. I would be so if I were in their place. 

I am aware of the theory but I am looking for experiences where people actually manifested acceptance with little or no effort. 

Appreciate the help :) 

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When you accept, that they aren’t accepting, then you allow acceptance.

When you don’t need them to forgive, because you accept how they feel, and don’t need them to change, then you allow acceptance.

Let me see if I got this right.

So when I become ok with them not accepting me , which is not feeling negative emotions like fear or disappointment but simply feeling positive anticipation for the possibility that they might accept that is when things will change?

Yes.

Also, you don’t even have to feel positive anticipation if that seems too hard for you. You could just focus on something else that feels better and you would allow acceptance.

Thank you so much.

This is a work related situation so acceptance and forgiveness would mean getting an opportunity to work with them. My main intention is to get this opportunity and the acceptance and forgiveness is the only thing stopping me . 

Do I have to come to a place of not needing this opportunity? 

Yes. Because if you need it, you’re making your emotions dependent on the conditions.

When you feel better unconditionally, you have no resistance, and allow it.

Thanks Brian!

I will work on that now :)

Well to some degree, there is no unavoidable reason for anything.  Sometimes you can do a good action and someone will be upset or hurt by it.  To some degree, you have created this situation to get clearer on your own vibration and what you are desiring or asking for showing up.  So how do you undo something that hasn’t happened (you can’t).  Because you haven’t done anything to overcome or undo. 

Like most things, being upfront and honest isn’t always the easiest thing to do, but when you are and do it – its often recognized on deeper levels by another person and that starts the whole healing process in and of itself.  Now if you believe the other person is upset and unforgiving – that is what you will often unintentionally broadcast to them and they will act upon that (often without realizing why). 

Absolutely no point in getting mad.  You didn’t do this intentionally so recognize that and be at peace with where you are.  Then if it is important to you, be honest and try to make amends. 

Thanks for the suggestions. Appreciate it :)

Have you heard of the phrase, "What people think about you is none of your business."

Yes. But this is different. I wouldn’t bother myself so much if I hadn’t had an ulterior motive behind it. LOL

Thanks for responding :)

Also when you say "forgiveness" recognise when we speak about forgiveness its often because we have judged someone or something else as WRONG.  So its judgment based (often).  So that also is a limitation you are buying into.  

Exactly! As abraham always says: Source never condemns you.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service