Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I haven't been on much since I have been busy and I have been feeling good till a few days ago when my Depression and Anxiety have all of the sudden come back. I have not experience these feelings in well over a year (about a year in a half) and I don't know why I had them in the first place or why they are back now.

This time it feels much worse that I even had suicidal thoughts once! Can anyone help me claim down, and become happy again. I don't want to cope with anxiety I want to CURE it once and for all.

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I struggle with anxiety sometimes as well, and I've had depression before. I think what lengthens it out is when you don't have any coping mechanisms to help you get through it. For me I have two things that work : music therapy and exercise therapy. I live in an emotionally/verbally abusive household and when it gets really hard and I feel down I listen to music and it picks me right up. Bob Marley said the best thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain. Working out helps for anxiety too. That knot you get in your stomach for no apparent reason and when you let it take hold it swims into your head and tries to do your head in. I do a lot of yoga (YOGAJOURNAL.COM) and it helps because my body physically is forced to stretch out and relax. Then I make my affirmations (for me its "you are employed, you are happy, your apartment is beautiful, you are beautiful, life is beautiful, you are lucky, life is good" etc and so on) and it calms me down. Those are instant coping mechanisms. For curing, I dunno if LOA is in line with this, but maybe you should see a doctor to get him or her to help you out. You deserve happiness, we all do. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service